• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

do you have dual screens?

How do you post a screen shot of your desktop? I haven't figured that one out yet. I definitely enjoy the lcd's the only other prob I'm having is full screen video, games are no prob (my machine automatically goes back to single display,) but movies have a gap in the middle. I'm gonna try out some photoshopping, I'll post up what I make. thanks.

if you mean how do you take a screenshot, hit print screen and then open photoshop. when you make a new document it'll have the dimensions set to whatever is in your clipboard.

for posting, you have to shrink the image down below 500 pixels wide before you can attach it. otherwise host the image yourself and just use IMG code

Like this? :D

Actually, to attach an image to a Prime Post, the image has to be 800 pixels wide or less, no taller than 600 pixels, and no bigger than 100KB.

Attachments

• delme.jpg
    delme.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 91
Last winter, this was my dual-desktop...I have to put a NSX on at least one of my screens!

Attachments

• delme.jpg
    delme.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 97
Back