• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Does anyone have the SOS Enduralite exhaust?

Finally got around to installing the silencers on my Cantrell enduralite. No more droning. Much more quiet now.. Also, level of aggressive tone decreases..
Pictures.

Opted to use round hex bolt instead. Less noticeable I suppose.

To be honest, I can't tell. Lol since I'm on the ctsc low boost. Feel the same.. The diffuser I got off of a friend a while back. Didn't ask him what it was. From the side you can tell it was trimmed. Cut up to fit under a 91 nsx with stock exhaust. Don't know why he did that. But from the back it look fine..

No dyno. Closest place is bout 2.5hrs away. No chance for me to get one..
The exhaust almost sounds a like a little baby spitting. Lol

I would think there would be some power loss but don't know how much.

Last edited:
My '91 Magnum Grey at approx at 4:07 SOS Endura Lite, CT headers and OEM Cats. Sounds amazing love the exhaust note and not too loud and very little drone compared to other exhausts I've had over the years. Not S/C's but was going to move it over to my '00 SOS S/C haven't done that yet.

Last edited:
Has anyone bought and recorded the SOS R-Spec Exhaust? I'm sure it flows well; but I need a sound check 1st!

Has anyone bought and recorded the SOS R-Spec Exhaust? I'm sure it flows well; but I need a sound check 1st!
I bought the SOS endura lite exhaust for my supercharged 94 nsx and it was horrible.
The drone was absolutely ridiculous and it did nothing to make your driving experience enjoyable.
Sure it's reasonably light, but i couldn't wait to take it off my car, it sounded very close to a pig on heat.
I'm now running the CT gen II exhaust and i couldn't be happier, sure it's a little heavier but the stainless steel construction will last forever and it still has a great note and good flow.

I bought the SOS endura lite exhaust for my supercharged 94 nsx and it was horrible.
The drone was absolutely ridiculous and it did nothing to make your driving experience enjoyable.
Sure it's reasonably light, but i couldn't wait to take it off my car, it sounded very close to a pig on heat.
I'm now running the CT gen II exhaust and i couldn't be happier, sure it's a little heavier but the stainless steel construction will last forever and it still has a great note and good flow.

Thanks for the reply. I'm currently running the GT-Rom F1 5.1. I love the sound, once it warms up. When cold, it doesn't sound so hot...

Thanks for the reply. I'm currently running the GT-Rom F1 5.1. I love the sound, once it warms up. When cold, it doesn't sound so hot...
I'm sure there's better sounding exhausts out there than the CT gen II exhaust, but for me having a nice note that you can actually hear yourself think was a major priority.

Back