• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Don't mess with Marines

lucky guy...

Spinner said:
The only one I feel sorry for is the Marine. He shouldn't apologize nor feel bad. He did what he had to.:frown:

Precisely. As far as I'm concerned, it's plausible to say attempted murder even (against the robbers). What else is a shot-gun in one's possession while in creepin' an urban-setting meant for?!? :rolleyes:

I'm quite sure had he, the Marine in plain-clothes, thought about what might happen to him if he mortally wounded an attacker, he himself would've gotten killed in that very short instance of time.

Boy, that WSBTV (Atlanta Channel 2) really subscribes to sensationalism television. Take a look at other headlines at the bottom of the story:
  • Victim Fights Back, Kills Robber
  • Student Strangled With Bikini Top
  • Gun Passed Around At Party; Woman Killed
  • Woman Hit By Lightning While Praying
  • Man Frees Puppy From Gator's Grip

Re: lucky guy...

Osiris_x11 said:
I'm quite sure had he, the Marine in plain-clothes, thought about what might happen to him if he mortally wounded an attacker, he himself would've gotten killed in that very short instance of time.

Exactly

Thats part of the reason why the training in the Military is so strict. They are trained to act upon instinct.

Back