• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Down Town Denver NSX Gathering

So Vance, you're in, right?

I got email from LrdVader - he can't make it.

No response from Cooper yet.

Tom, sounds like the time is not the issue for you. How about I give you a call before we start the drive, if you haven't showed up by then? Did you get my email with all of our phone #s, in case you want to touch base?

BTW, I just saw a black NSX-T drive by my office. It was pretty freaky, cause this was the first NSX I've seen on the street in the 4+ years I've been in Colorado. Of course, this doesn't count our planned meeting. It couldn't have been one of us, because it was a black T.

The guy who detailed my NSX a few weeks ago told me he regularly works on 5 other NSXs in Boulder - one of each: black, red, yellow, silver, white. Not suprisingly, he was recommended to me by Chris at Flatirons Acura.

He did such an excellent job on mine. Fixed all the touch up problems, took all the swirls out, got her looking like new!
In case anyone's interested: Bob at AutoWorks 303-912-7266.

I made some calls, and looks like a rally on the 12th is no-go.

me: yes
Tony: yes
Cooper: maybe
Tom: maybe
Vance: can't
Scott: can't (until May)
Steve: can't

It's pretty far out there, but how about May 3rd?

the guy that i'm working with show up pretty lated..i have to fill in for him... how about @ nite in Downtown Denver guys.. on the 12th also..

CO NSX List

I didn't realize there was this much CO-specific info on this forum. Anyway, I don't always have the time to browse forums for news, so it would be nice to get emails about these events (and I must thank joec for emailing me personally about this).

Besides these threads, you may also want to join and post to the "nsxco" Yahoo! Group, cause there are some people like me there who don't get around to the message boards all that often. Info here:

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/nsxco/
or send an email to [email protected] to subscribe

- Craig

Back