• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Downforce/Mugen rep. stack?

That's pretty much it in my experience. A cool sucking sound, especially obvious when you turn off the car with your door open.

I know but so much money for a funnel even if it's made from carbon fiber :( Even body carbon parts cost less and are harder to produce with more material. This piece just has such a weak ROI it's hard to justify the cost for novelty IF there's no noticeable power gains to go with the sound, which I haven't heard yet...

I agree. Buyers remorse set in shortly after purchase like usual, but I eventually got over it, like usual.:rolleyes: My engines not covered so I do get to see it on occasion, lol. I feel better knowing theres not 10,000 of them out there. Well, just a little better.:redface:
I know but so much money for a funnel even if it's made from carbon fiber :( Even body carbon parts cost less and are harder to produce with more material. This piece just has such a weak ROI it's hard to justify the cost for novelty IF there's no noticeable power gains to go with the sound, which I haven't heard yet...

I wouldn't regret it David, it does look hot and especially with all the other carbon you've got! :)

Back