• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

downtown TO sighting: Yorkville

Between 7-9pm, June 23, 2008 (Monday):

Red 2002+ NSX.

Parked on Bellaire/Yorkville, in front of Cafe Nervosa (where me + date were eating). She let me sit facing out so I could oogle at the NSX. :tongue: But I missed who got in the car (guess I was looking down her top at the time ... LOL)

My G was parked at the underground down the street on Cumberland. Nice car!

Ironically, the NSX got more looks than the yellow F430 parked 5 spots down. Well, based upon the people walking the time I was walking to / from the restaurant ... LOL.

Makes me sad to think I got veto'ed from importing an 2002+ NSX from Michigan back in November ... :frown:

Ironically, the NSX got more looks than the yellow F430 parked 5 spots down. Well, based upon the people walking the time I was walking to / from the restaurant ... LOL.

Makes me sad to think I got veto'ed from importing an 2002+ NSX from Michigan back in November ... :frown:

I'm gonna import an LBBP into Windsor tomorrow. Is it Canada day holiday weekend?

P S - NO rainbow sticker affixed.

It is Canada Day "long weekend", but some people have to work on June 30th (Mon) but have July 1st (Tues) off.

I'm in Windsor right now. You gonna stop somewhere before that? I'm off of Huron Church Rd (road from Ambassador Bridge -> 401). PM me if you have time to stop for Windsor for a 'NSX admirer to check out that beautiful Long Beach blue pearl. :biggrin:

Sorry Inspire I did not get your message until my return yesterday or else I would have pleased to meet with you.... I enjoy visiting Windsor!
The tunnel yesterday at 1130 am returning to USA was miserable. One hour entering/exiting the gerbil tube, and about 20 seconds at US Customs.
Next time?

No worries. I'll be back to Toronto today. But there will be a next time!

PS Yeah ... I should have warned you about tunnel traffic ... a lot of my friends are commuters and with the holidays ... it's a little worse. And don't get me started about all the construction on the Michigan side ...

Back