• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dragon Vette

That is the ugliest POS I have ever seen. That car should be burned.

Isn't that Ken's old ride before he got his NSX?:confused: I'm pretty sure that it's his car when he lived in Indiana, before he moved to Half Moon Bay.

Last edited:
I think this car was intentionally done like this on purpose for psychological reasons. If you look closely at the picture of his engine bay, you can see a shiny super charger. I bet this guy enjoys embarrassing people with his ultra ugly vehicle.

I would love to see someone put these wheels on and go racing at the road course or auto x and kick some ass.

ronal_teddy_bear_wheel.jpg

"The owner is a Pharmacist in Evansville, IN."

That explains it all...he is using his own supply to get high!

I am sure he thinks it looks like an Enzo

Isn't that Ken's old ride before he got his NSX?:confused: I'm pretty sure that it's his car when he lived in Indiana, before he moved to Half Moon Bay.

I was sorry to sell it. :frown:

I painted that with my favorite brush and roller. Hal helped me make the dragon on the hood out of old bee teeth. :wink:

I think this car was intentionally done like this on purpose for psychological reasons. If you look closely at the picture of his engine bay, you can see a shiny super charger. I bet this guy enjoys embarrassing people with his ultra ugly vehicle.

I would love to see someone put these wheels on and go racing at the road course or auto x and kick some ass.

ronal_teddy_bear_wheel.jpg

Those were discontinued well over 10 years ago I believe. I remember seeing them on tirerack

Back then people wouldn't give those wheels away, now people seem to want them on there VW's and Hondas. If they weren't so damn heavy and I was an excellent racer, I would love to put a set of these on my NSX just to psyche out my competition.

Perhaps it is some sort of oddly skewed joke, poking fun at our materialistic society, or just to get a reaction, any reaction, out of people.

Last edited:
If they weren't so damn heavy and I was an excellent racer, I would love to put a set of these on my NSX just to psyche out my competition.

Easily taken care of, just add more boost :biggrin: As for the driving skill........ thats all you lol

As for the vette...... it's possibly the fastest pile around! I'd love to see some "More holy than thou" wise guys get their asses handed to them by the man with a turd paint job and a dragon on his hood.

Last edited:
Hey, at least he doesn't have to worry about the guys at valet parking taking his ride for a spin. They'd park that POS ASAP and then fight over who has to bring it out again later.

Back