• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive comin' up

Hey folks,

We're putting something together for Sun, Apr. 26th.
Click here:
http://forums.s2kca.com/showthread.php?t=29612

Glad to have you guys!

Updated 4-26 drive info:

Meet at Kohls, 8444 C470 & S. Kipling Pkwy, Littleton, CO, Sun 26th, 10 am.

Route:
Starting at C470 & Wadsworth, west on W Deer Creek Canyon Rd, left on S Deer Creek Rd, to Highgrade Rd, to Pleasant Park Rd, to 285 south, to Pine Junction, then a left on Deckers Rd (RULES!) south to Woodland Park for Lunch. Head down to the Springs to finish.

Who's in (come on Co Springs peeps!)? -j

Last edited:
I'm very much interested! I've always been waiting for a cruise to come through my area. It really depends on what I have on that sunday, but I am definitely down. I will also have to ask my friend Corey (Ca2822) if he might be interested.

Depending on where we are the Saturday night prior, I/we may only be in for the the southern portion of colorado section maybe rendezvous with you gusy just prior to grabbing lunch in woodland park or something? I would love to meet all of you though because it's been a long time coming. :)

-Daniel

By the way, on the way to woodland park, it might be a great idea to pass through garden of the gods to get through to I-24, definitely a much more scenic route, and it will be sweet driving through some canyon. Though the canyon portion of the drive will be slow and full of tourists due to it being a one lane one way road, I think it might be worth the scenic beauty of that route, it really is beautiful. Here are some pictures from when I took a short cruise through there with some friends, we obviously parked and stuff to look around, take pics, etc:

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

:)

-Daniel

skyman,

if you see this message in time, please give me a call at 808-223-8036

so we can coordinate when you guys make it to the springs. I would like to meet up with you guys when you guys make it here if i can't end up making the cruise. Thanks!

-Dan

Like I said in the other topic...Im rolling! Cant wait for this

Back