• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive in the Mountains and BBQ Saturday July 14th

FLA LIZ has graciously offered host us at her cabin after a drive in the mountains on Saturday July 14th.

She has a route picked out for us then she will BBQ for us until the cows come home!

I will provide the home address later but I am thinking we will meet at 2pm at:

Georgia Racing Hall of Fame Museum in Dawsonville,
Georgia 415 Highway 53 East Dawsonville, GA

Directions: From GA400, take a left onto HWY 53 (next light after N GA Premium Outlet Mall). Proceed on HWY 53 for 5 miles. GRHOF Museum will be on the right.

I would like to get a head count so Liz knows how many people to prepare for.

1. FLA LIZ
2. ARFNSX
3. SUNEDAZ
4. NSX-Barque
5. OKI-BOY

Last edited:
Put on a brat, link or butte on the grill... I'm coming y'all s way.

QUICK JOKE

"Why do butchers call the the cut of meat a RUMP ROAST?" :confused:

"Cause PIG ASS didn't sell very good!" :biggrin:

Based on potntial damaging rain/hail will there be a 'go/no go' call on this fine outing?
I'm not trying to foreshadow, just being realistic!

It's the 7 year old in me, oops, I mean next to me :smile:

I'm looking forward to it but if the weather is anything like it's been I'm sorry to say I'll have to pass. We had hail here in Jasper two days ago and lots of it in the region the last few days.
Hail can ruin a good car outing for sure :mad:

We are making this up tomorrow.

Please join us.

I would like to do the same thing tomorrow SUNDAY 7/15/12 1pm in Alpharetta or 2pm at the Dawsonville Hall of Fame

My number is 404.867.7275, text or post here to let me know if you plan to attend.

thanks

To hell with the weather, I went anyways!
I had a nice spin thru Cleveland on 129/11 to 180 to Suches to Dahlonega then home. Yeah , I caught some rain, but it chased a lot of people home early leaving the roads less congested.

Back