• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on June 1st to Big Bear

Hmmmmmm, interesting, interesting. I will keep this in mind

Looking good so far.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. dustthisnsx (Paul & ?)
3. Kyras (Patty)
4. Rope (Brian & Hannah)
5. 9doors (Nick)
6. liftnot (Tim)
7. racer9x (Javier & ?)
8. Gansan (Glen)
9. GO KRT (Alan & Jill)
10. Track Addict (Jonathan & TBA)
11. SpeedyBitch (Patty)
12. nsxnemo (Nemo & ?)
13. ITZJOW3 (Jowe & ?)
14. Blood Stone (David)
15. infuence82 (Ken & Daniel)
16. Semnos_NSX (Steve)
17. MarineNSX93 (Michael)
18. DSTNSX (Danny & Shirley)
19. drmanny3 (Manny & Victoria)
20. BlackRacerX (LaMar & Louis)
21. SuperSonic (Jason & Nicole)
22. Hapa88 (Adrian)

Last edited:
Darn!!! Can't make this one... I have a wedding to attend.
Here are some pics of big bear run I did last year with other peeps.
Have a blast but most importantly be safe.
FGT big bear run 2012 (1).jpg
FGT big bear run 2012.jpgFGT big bear run 2012 (2).jpg

Hey guys, might have to back out of this one. I attempted to have my valves adjusted and upon doing so, the mechanic noticed that my timing was off on the motor by one tooth. In order to fix it, the timing belt had to be removed. Because it had to be removed, I decided to replace it along with the water pump. Once the new belt was on, he started adjusting my valves and noticed that ALL my intake valves were WAY too tight. He got them set correctly but advised me to not drive the car to hard until I get it back on the dyno to check the tune on the FIC.

I had the valves adjusted about 25k miles ago by an NSX shop in San Diego so I’m assuming they over tightened my intake valves. As for the timing being off a tooth, that must have been from the previous owner because I have never done the TB/WP. Hopefully the adjustment of the intake valves and the correct timing will help get rid of the slight hesitation problem that I have had for years and could never seem to get rid of. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Les, please add Jill to the list----she actually has a couple days off so we might be renting a cabin

Les, please add Jill to the list----she actually has a couple days off so we might be renting a cabin

That's great, will be good to see her again.

For GPS users like me, here's the address:

Food 4 Less
2070 W. Redlands Blvd.
Redlands, CA 92373

From my house in Lake Forest/Trabuco Canyon, it's 54 miles.

People who want to attend Autocon can stil go after the drive, as it ends late (9pm).
I am already on the list so can I add 1 passenger named Daniel?

Les, I posted this on the Facebook page, with a link to this thread, in case someone there hasn't looked here.

Les, I posted this on the Facebook page, with a link to this thread, in case someone there hasn't looked here.

Thanks. Although Adrian was going to post there as he always does but must be too busy dodging bullets and missles in the Midlde East.

FOR THE RECORD, AUTOCON SUCKS!!
everyone has their own opinion though. I personally won't pay for an event that is basically a bunch of guys randomly parking their cars, most too good for you (BMW owners from 2 years ago), and the most unorganized event I've ever been to that was paid for. Scorp, if you do go, don't bother entering the judging. You WILL loose your modified NSX to a stock accord with 20's on air ride suspension.

Back