• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on June 1st to Big Bear

What beautiful day for a drive in the mountains. To bad we could not find a good place for a photo shoot by the lake but here is a group shot from the restaurant.

What beautiful day for a drive in the mountains. To bad we could not find a good place for a photo shoot by the lake but here is a group shot from the restaurant.

I couldn't agree more Les, it was such a great day and a wonderful drive!

I would like to thank everyone that came on the drive. My aunt and uncle really enjoy having all of us out there at their restaurant. Incredible group of people and I always have so much fun on these drives.

Good thing Jason and his honey finally showed up so he could be the closest one to the camera. :biggrin:

Les, I forgot to thank you in person so thank you, here, for organizing this drive for us all once again. I'm always bragging about our So Cal guy, Les, who creates drives for us. I don't take you for granted, my friend. You're wonderful and Irene is a sweetheart, too.

Like the pic and it was a fun drive. It was great meeting all of you.

I had a great day and it was great to see everyone!

DSC_1988.JPG

DSC_1996.JPG

DSC_2005.JPG

DSC_2007.JPG

And the group picture again with a different camera:

DSC_2011.JPG

I wasn't late, just bringing up the rear lol. But your right patty, I did get a primo shot haha.

Jonathan's new GF in this passenger seat.

tyne2y9y.jpg

It's a gf. John already got her pregnant and had a kid, Ted, who you can see on the back seat. John likes the bigger women; big, fluffy, hairy ones lol.

Son of a............I did not notice the baby,negligent bastard, no car seat, not even a bungee cord, someone ought to report this guy:biggrin:

It's a gf. John already got her pregnant and had a kid, Ted, who you can see on the back seat. John likes the bigger women; big, fluffy, hairy ones lol.

I was wondering who that little fuzzball in the back belong to.
Thanks for the clarification.:biggrin:

Back