• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on March 24th

Good news, finally got shipment for my 02+ wheels from the dealership. Sad I have to ruin them by painting them white... :) I will likely get my car back by this weekend.

sorry. can't join you guys again, have to take care of my 5 months old bb.

sorry. can't join you guys again, have to take care of my 5 months old bb.

What, babies can't go on car rides? My 3 month-old camped at Lake Havasu sleeping in a bassinet on our 21" ski boat. Gotta break them in right. :)

What, babies can't go on car rides? My 3 month-old camped at Lake Havasu sleeping in a bassinet on our 21" ski boat. Gotta break them in right. :)

Mine is 91, I do can fit a baby carseat without any problem.
But the tigermom stared at me from the dark room and said," you are not taking the baby with you because your nsx is too low and too dangerous".

I should be able to attend one or two meetings around May or June since my wife will be with the baby back to home country. :biggrin:

Totally remember my parents doing crazy things like that when I was growing up. It's a shame people are so "up in arms" about how parents raise their kids...we had fun growing up :tongue:

Mine is 91, I do can fit a baby carseat without any problem.
But the tigermom stared at me from the dark room and said," you are not taking the baby with you because your nsx is too low and too dangerous".

I should be able to attend one or two meetings around May or June since my wife will be with the baby back to home country. :biggrin:

Yeah, tigermoms can be tough. Of course being low makes the NSX less dangerous but can't argue with mom. :)

i am still trying to work on my schedule, will reply if i can go

Don't you know that you're suppose to schedule everything around the drives not the other way around?:tongue:

Don't you know that you're suppose to schedule everything around the drives not the other way around?:tongue:

sniff sniff, that's what chris (nsxtek) told me too, but it's a little hard explaining that to my 28 mo old and 10 mo old :(

I'll try to make it but it will depend on how I feel that morning. I'll be returning from vacation (Cancun) the day before.

Man up Steve, you're young enough to handle it.

sniff sniff, that's what chris (nsxtek) told me too, but it's a little hard explaining that to my 28 mo old and 10 mo old :(

Kids are the one exception. Hope you can work out the schedule to make it.:smile:

LOL... that's what you keep telling me, but I sure as hell don't feel it!

I'll still put you on the list knowing you will MAN UP.

Back