• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on May 14th

Just want to bump this since we saw a commercial last night about the Cabazon Outlet and thought about this drive (that we missed last time:frown:).

Wife and I thought how cool it would be to sqeeeeze in another drive to officially call it "THe Last Drive of the Year", since we managed to do the Toy drive/Malibu this weekend that LMR arranged.:biggrin:

I'm sure with the holidays coming up, it's going to be hard to get everyone together.

Just a thought and kind of thinking out loud.
We just might head out to Cabazon and do a short drive home.

Chris if you just create a separate thread for the drive, so that we can see how many people are interested and go from there.

Chris if you just create a separate thread for the drive, so that we can see how many people are interested and go from there.

Ric, with the holidays coming, nothing was set in stone so that's why I didn't want to start a new thread. I was just thinking out loud and having the itch to go on another drive:biggrin:
Call me if you're ever up in socal to do a mini cruise and check out my new wheels!!!

Back