• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive to Castaic Lake on July 30th

LMR

Legendary Member
For our next drive we will be going to Castaic Lake, taking The Long Way:biggrin: It will be on Sunday July 30th. We will be meeting at the Sunland Park & Recreation Center at 8651 Foothill Blvd Sunland 91040, at 8:00 and leaving promptly at 8:30. Get gas before you come to the meeting spot, there will not be time once you get there. There is a 76 gas station across the street so that would be a good place to fill up.

We will have lunch after the drive at Chili's Grill in Santa Clarita.

Post ONLY if you can go with your name and your passengers name if you have one and if you are having lunch.

1. LMR (Les & Irene) Lunch
2. Valhalla (JC) Lunch
3. Mark G (Mark & Flora) Lunch
4. 0ctan3 (Andrew & Sam) Lunch
5. Track Addict (Jon & Anna) Lunch
6. MrBret (Bret & Charlotte) Lunch
7. flexthatdx (Jimmy)
8. dustthisnsx (Paul)
9. joeytai (Joey)
10. akira3d (Eric)
11. B97GPWB (Brian)
12. RQNSX (Ramon & Gloria) Lunch
13. senna91 (Ramon & ?)
14. DSTNSX ( Danny & Shirley) Lunch
15. MTHRiduz (
Jennifer, Kourtney & Kyle) Lunch
16. Heartbeat (George) Lunch
17. Ready2Huynh
(Tony & Liz) Lunch
18. nsxnemo (Nemo & Robert) Lunch
19. NSX4DRB (
Brent & Karen) Lunch
20. Walnut (
Ivan) Lunch
21. mcano (Mario & Sally) Lunch only
22. Wirewizz (
John & Maria) Lunch

Last edited:
Cool, my last weekend of vacation. I want/should/ will come but not sure about Pam, or Hope for that matter. But you can put me down for 95% there. Oh yeah, definitely in for lunch.

Last edited:
I can't bring my car but I will be a plus one in Brian Nguyen's car :) (we are in for lunch)

Also here are a few others that have signed up on the facebook page. Some have yet to confirm +1 or lunch.

Paul Watson
Joeytai Ly
Ramon Reyes
Eric Iwasaki (+1; no lunch)
Jimmy Pham

Please count me in, Jimmy Pham. Not sure if the wife will be joining me yet. What time is this drive usually done and what time is lunch?

Please count me in, Jimmy Pham. Not sure if the wife will be joining me yet. What time is this drive usually done and what time is lunch?

11ish

Guys
I know a drone operator who can shoot footage of us then. I'm working on producing a documentary video about our car. Eric (Akira) knows about this. If so, we just need some shots in low populated area for safety reasons.

What do you think?

I'm in for the drive +1. Les, if you'd like to add an extra leg to the route, check out Vazquez Rocks to Soledad Canyon to Sand Canyon to Placerita Canyon. Vasquez is a nice photo opp spot. There is also a short tunnel on Soledad. :)

I'm in for the drive +1. Les, if you'd like to add an extra leg to the route, check out Vazquez Rocks to Soledad Canyon to Sand Canyon to Placerita Canyon. Vasquez is a nice photo opp spot. There is also a short tunnel on Soledad. :)

Need your passengers name. We won't have time to add a leg to the drive.

Last edited:
Incidentally, if I have a passenger on this particular drive, it will not be Valerie. Either way, we won't be having lunch.

Last edited:
I will be there solo and lunch if I can remember how to open the gas door. I was planning to take my Tesla to Fontana dragstrip on Sunday but my priority is my NSX since I missed the last ride.

Incidentally, if I have a passenger on this particular drive, it will not be Valerie. Either way, we won't be having lunch.

This is why I ask that you post with the name of your passenger.:wink:

hey I've got an open passenger seat if you still would like to come along. I'll be starting out in Santa Monica
-andrew.

Thanks Andrew for stepping up and giving Sam a ride!!!!!

Last edited:
Back