• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive to Castaic Lake on July 30th

Chilis

The one off the 5
Now I'm totally confused since you also sent this
--Quote (Originally by MrBret)--

---End Quote---

As stated in the first post the one in Santa Clarita

I ask because Valencia is also the City of Santa Clarita plus Chili's off the 5 is in Stevenson Ranch. People often mix them all up.

So again, is it the one on The Old Road in Stevenson Ranch or the one on Golden Valley off the 14?

Thanks!

Now I'm totally confused since you also sent this
--Quote (Originally by MrBret)--

---End Quote---

As stated in the first post the one in Santa Clarita

I ask because Valencia is also the City of Santa Clarita plus Chili's off the 5 is in Stevenson Ranch. People often mix them all up.

So again, is it the one on The Old Road in Stevenson Ranch or the one on Golden Valley off the 14?

Thanks!

The one off the 5 on Old Road. I changed the post because when I checked Google, that I used to find it originally, it showed it to be only one in Santa Clarita but when I checked their website it showed 2 in Santa Clarita thus changing my post to say the one off the 5.

Hi Les, I have family staying with us from London so I'm 50/50 on Sunday. I am still hoping I can make it so will keep you posted. Thanks again ��

This is why I ask that you post with the name of your passenger.:wink:

I read the initial post as if we only needed to post names IF we are having lunch (which we are not). Unless something changes, my friend Cheryl will be my passenger on this drive. :p

Hi Les, I have family staying with us from London so I'm 50/50 on Sunday. I am still hoping I can make it so will keep you posted. Thanks again ��

That's no excuse... :D

Last edited:
Hi Les, this is Brent Ramon's friend, we saw each other yesterday at Ramon's shop while you were getting an oil change. Count my girlfriend and I in for lunch. Brent and Karen. LOL.

how long does just the drive part usually last until?

how long does just the drive part usually last until?

We will arrive at the restaurant around 11 and leave promptly from the meet location at 8:30.

I'll be there. Responded via Facebook too

Awesome Brian! You will be coming solo and having lunch, got it.

Also, I will be Nemo's +1. Brian will no longer be attending as his car is not done with turbo install.

A few others that responded via facebook:

Ivan Za [MENTION=31949]Walnut[/MENTION] coming solo and joining for lunch
Mario Cano [MENTION=15293]mcano[/MENTION] will join us only for lunch along with Sally

Also for those wishing to arrive at the meet location via GPS, use this address:

8651 Foothill blvd
Sunland, CA 91040

Back