• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Driving in Iraq in a Humvee

icon13.gif

I agree with their driving tactic. If you were in hostile territory I am pretty sure you would not want to sit in stopped traffic where you are an easy target. I say nudge them all out of the way, so long as they are doing it as they were in the video. Perfectly acceptable IMHO.

Oh man, that was possibly the PROPER way to do it. Give em a little bump. I know some folks who lead convoys that had to RAM anything out of the way and run over ANYONE who was in the way. Part of the reason some soldiers were told NOT TO toss kids candy, water or food when driving around. The kids would go nuts expecting/hoping for whatever, and they'd end up getting squished accidentally pushing each other or diving down for whatever.

If you ask me, they were driving rather politely.

after what I read they have orders NOT TO STOP fore anything...
I someone want to take them out with a "rocket rifle" they be sitting ducks.. :(

And why would someone want to take them out with a rocket rifle?

Right, just because its their territory, not american.

And why would someone want to take them out with a rocket rifle?

Right, just because its their territory, not american.

Guy just shut up with the BS.

Lets not make this into a political flame because it always ends up political and it never stays as a debate.

Last edited:
Wow you folks are dim. If you want to start a political fight, start another thread then you can whine about it all you want there.

Don't be part of the problem, be part of the solution and do something about it if you're not happy. Other than that, you're just a whining lil brat.

Now get over yourself and move on. You're right, I don't have an argument and hell yeah I can insult someone especially when they're too dumb to give a little courtesy.

Sounds like a Troll to me, especially when those 25 posts in 2 years are responses that do not add any value relating to the nsx.

And you're still WAY off topic here bud.

I think you can hardly call one with 25 posts in 2 years a troll :cool:

Yep, just read a few posts back and you're from Switzerland :confused: AND YOU want to talk about the WAR :rolleyes:

Just RUN away TROLL

I bet you don't have an NSX?

They should have a system like Supra Forums where people have to put in their vin numbers, so people without cars cant join and clog up the forums.

Yep, just read a few posts back and you're from Switzerland :confused: AND YOU want to talk about the WAR :rolleyes:

Just RUN away TROLL

I bet you don't have an NSX?

What a great conclusion...what made you think I am from Switzerland? I am from Montenegro if you are so curious. And why couldnt I talk about the war? Someone started the thread with video from the war, how could you expect noone to comment it :confused:

And I (still) dont have NSX, I am here because Im planning to buy one, whats wrong with that? Im driving Honda 10 years (Accord) and one car which is more powerful than standard NSX (tuned Fiat Coupe turbo ~290 HP). And I ride Honda VFR which is faster on 1/4 mile than any NSX I know :)

I don't know how anyone could expect this thread to not be about the war. After all, it features a Humvee winning the hearts and minds of the Iraqi civilian populace by ramming into the back of their cars without any warning (couldn't honk first?). Personally, I think it's disgusting.

Go ahead, call me a troll.

I don't know how anyone could expect this thread to not be about the war. After all, it features a Humvee winning the hearts and minds of the Iraqi civilian populace by ramming into the back of their cars without any warning (couldn't honk first?). Personally, I think it's disgusting.

icon14.gif

Go ahead, call me a troll.

WITHOUT "warning (couldn't honk first?)" seriously get your ears cleaned/checked who do you think is HONKING thought the entire video :confused:

Did you not hear the last statement of the driver ether "Look the dude picking his nose not a F*** in the world and somewhere someone is dying and they are holding up an emergency vehicle" or did you watch the Vid?

I think EMERGENCY vehicles should drive like this in the States. I see so many people just not move over for Ambulance's and such :mad:

BTW: TROLL :tongue:

Back