• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DRL or no DRL?

DRL or no DRL?

• Yes, with DRL lights

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • No, no DRL lights

Votes: 48 81.4%

• Total voters
I doubt that is a photoshop. Mike does things like that. It doesn't look like the TK spoiler but some sort of similar thing. probably custom made. Mike where are you...

Now that we all know its photoshopped :) but to say it doesn't look like the TK lip tho?!!! No lip looks like the TK except the TK. the photoshop job is spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Do it.....
Pic 1; car came with the Euro lights and has the button in the consol so something had to go in there
Pic 2; size and weight comparo, its about weight you know
Pic 3; how she looks now

Attachments

• 3rd RMA Track Day @ Hamptons (13).jpg
    3rd RMA Track Day @ Hamptons (13).jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 29
  • old driving lights vs new DRL's.jpg
    old driving lights vs new DRL's.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 29
  • new corner.jpg
    new corner.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 32
I like the DRL look, just HATE these!
Agreed. I didnt know they made that lip without the DRLs? I always thaught its the best looking lip for the newer NSXs if it wasnt for those cheap looking DRLs.

And I dont know about the US, but in Europe i dont thinks legal to have DRLs mounted that low.

For the 2002+ owners, short of cutting and molding these lights into your bumper (which I won't do) there is really very little options for us. I've researched many different options including modifying the headlights internally but it's an expensive option and not many want to spend that kind of cash in labor to modify their lights.

I love the under bumper solution as it's 100% reversible and the lights are tucked in way inside the bumper so hardly visible if not turned on. This picture was taken in broad daylight showing how intense and visible the light is. It can be dimmed with headlights and each side can be automatically programmed to shut off when your blinkers engage.

Back