• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

dust covers:

I don't know if I have missed any faq's from previous post, but I have come across a problem. Car is in the shop for a wide body conversion, and being excited on this, I have forgot what to do with the "Now smaller" dust cover(wheel well) for the fenders and back panels. I thought about re-attaching the original outer side to the fenders, which I think should match, and somehow find a piece of something similair and attach it to the inside part to the car somehow. Few things I am concerned about this method...if there is such a material, should I be concerned about the amount of heat under there, thinking this might melt the foreign material? If it falls off, the results can probably range from me dragging that dam thing for a while, or even cause a driving saftey concern. If this OEM cover doesn't fit at all after the conversion, what is out there? Car will be done soon. Need some options and help on this.

Which widebodykit do you have. I ran into the same problem with my Sorcery last time. Apparently they made airscoop for the rear fenders afterward but the front fender is still left open. Problem is what happen to the condensor fan while driving and the road debri hitting it. Vroom actually fabricated ones for his car (also having Sorcery kit). PM him. :smile:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86758&highlight=vroom+widebody

Last edited:
Which widebodykit do you have. I ran into the same problem with my Sorcery last time. Apparently they made airscoop for the rear fenders afterward but the front fender is still left open. Problem is what happen to the condensor fan while driving and the road debri hitting it. Vroom actually fabricated ones for his car (also having Sorcery kit). PM him. :smile:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86758&highlight=vroom+widebody
Thx Jin..i will look into the links further :)

Back