• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dynamic Auto Sports

Anyone have any info on Dynamic Auto Sports in Lake Forest, CA? I'm thinkin' about spending some money there, and am curious if anyone's had any dealings with them in the past.

Thanks.

m

i definitely recommend it!
when i was working at fmax fabrication i purchased all of our misc. parts from dynamic (blow-off valves, turbo timers, wastegates.)
not too sure if i would have them install parts on my nsx... but they do have a dynojet for tuning.

i've purchased a few stuff from them but i've heard some negative feedback about em about tuning.

but i don't have a personal; experience with them...

I have been going to Eddie @ Dynamic Autosports since 95 with my 3rd gen RX7. Eddie has always provided great service and prices for me. He has gone out of his way to find info and get products for me...he has been very helpful in helping me building my SCCA Pro7 race car, and SCCA SpecMiata race car as well as providing good tuning product recommendations for my RX7, WRX, NSX S2000 and so on...

Anyway, I am a happy customer.

Terry
91 red/black

tararan said:
i've purchased a few stuff from them but i've heard some negative feedback about em about tuning.

but i don't have a personal; experience with them...

went to the shop because of someone else's recommendation of Eddie and close location to where I am. I believe he is a good guy. However, I was not too impressed with the work the shop people did.

wheels

Are those Volks you have? Small world. After debating it for, it seems, an eternity, finally settled on the Volk GT-C's. Guess I'll have'em sometime in September. Waiting now is the hard part.

Back