• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dyno Day! Interested?

NorCal NSX Dyno Day will be on Saturday, November 1st starting at 10AM!

DNR Performance
25710 Industrial Blvd Ste 2
Hayward, CA 94545

Price:

$80 max for 4 baseline pulls. Price can be set lower depending on how many NSXs show up (more details as the day approaches).

Add your name to the list and repost on this thread if you're confirmed to go!

Original post:
Hi All,

I wanted to know if there was interest in a dyno day. Not looking for commitments right now, just your interest. Look for the cost to be around $70-$100 for three baseline pulls. We'll handle a final headcount when the place and time is set. Repost your name on the list:

1. relapse

Also, to get you pumped, here's a dyno video of my car courtesy of B2FiNiTY:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/o7fhKGtzoaQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Last edited:
I called around and have a good place/price (I think). The place is called DNR Performance in Hayward:

http://www.dnr-performance.com/
http://www.yelp.com/biz/dnr-performance-hayward

I talked to a gentleman named Lou and he said he can do $80 for 4-5 baseline pulls per car for our group. They normally charge $100. If we can get at least 5 confirmed, they'll reserve their dyno for us on a Saturday. Sooo...who's interested? I want at least 7-8 people interested before I call them back and set up a date. Bring your friends if you want, but NSXs get priority!

1. relapse
2. Speedy93

Last edited:
I'm in depending on date and time. My son has football games on Saturday.

BTW - What were the final numbers on your dyno?

So far we have:

1. relapse
2. Speedy93
3. MidnightSun
4. Dhalsim (tentative)
5. whzzbad (tentative)
6. B2FiNiTY

Anyone else? Give me at least two more interested people and I'll come up with a final date and time. Besides Dhalsim (depending on time), Saturdays seem to work for everyone right? whzzbad, I'll get back to you regarding AFR readings.

Do you want this to be NSX exclusive? I could post this up on s2ki bay area or other forums if we need more people.

Do you want this to be NSX exclusive? I could post this up on s2ki bay area or other forums if we need more people.

Not necessarily, but I'd like for all NSXs to go one after the other. I'm partial to RX7s, so start with them - then go to S2000s haha. As long as they know that NSXs will get priority, then go for it!

I'm good on Saturday mornings......kid has games in the late afternoon. Besides mornings are better since it will be cooler at that time right?

I'm good on Saturday mornings......kid has games in the late afternoon. Besides mornings are better since it will be cooler at that time right?

We'll get you in first thing in the morning so you can stick around and leave when you need to.

Alright guys,

Date for the dyno is:

Saturday, November 1st starting at 10AM.

DNR Performance
25710 Industrial Blvd Ste 2
Hayward, CA 94545

Now add your name to the list if you're interested:

1. relapse
2. Speedy93
3. MidnightSun
4. Dhalsim (tentative)
5. whzzbad (tentative)
6. B2FiNiTY
7. quiksilver55 (tentative)

whzzbad, they should be able to do AFR readings by November 1st.

Max should be $80 for 4 baseline pulls but I'll try to work it down depending on how many cars come. Did you ask any of your rx7 buddies to come? :)

I'm out. Can't do November. Was really hoping for October. I will probably go there on Saturday 25th.

They're not usually open on Saturdays, so make sure you call ahead. Starting a new list since we now have a confirmed date and time. Add yourself if you want to participate:

1. relapse
2. B2FiNiTY

i'll be there with the nsx, even though my muffler is rattling and shot, it will still be interesting to see what i can put down. i may also bring a challenger with me

i'll be there with the nsx, even though my muffler is rattling and shot, it will still be interesting to see what i can put down. i may also bring a challenger with me

1. relapse
2. B2FiNiTY
3. mochanges
4. Speedy93 (NSX)
5. Speedy93 (Challenger)

Back