• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

E55? Anything better?

I didn't mention this the first time but you can turbo a GS 300 or GS 400/430. The guy I'm meeting with today but 475 to the wheels in September.

Just anothe suggestion.

only minor annoyance there is it's a major undertaking to get something reliable when you do something like that. much easier to get fast out of the box like e55 ctsv or rs6

my wife says only stuck up asswipes drive MB and thus she didn't want me to get one.

No offense, but asswipes drive Audi's, MB, BMW, Porsche, Honda, and even NSX's. Money doesn't make asswipes, but it just happens that your wife saw an asswipe that made money and they happened to be driving a MB. There are asswipes everywhere in the world, MB has nothing to do with it. :biggrin:

No offense, but asswipes drive Audi's, MB, BMW, Porsche, Honda, and even NSX's. Money doesn't make asswipes, but it just happens that your wife saw an asswipe that made money and they happened to be driving a MB. There are asswipes everywhere in the world, MB has nothing to do with it. :biggrin:

yeah i'm aware of that. but it was part of the decision making process, so i mentioned it.

I could care less what everyone thinks, Just like when I sold my NSX to get a mitsu Evo. My money my choice. So Steve you drive the E63 yet?

I went down to the dealer to take a drive and the salesman tells me I can't buy the car because I am not enough of an asswipe to own it. He said if I post nasty comments on the internet I might qualify to buy his RS6 with only 7k miles.:rolleyes: :tongue::eek: :biggrin:

I went down to the dealer to take a drive and the salesman tells me I can't buy the car because I am not enough of an asswipe to own it. He said if I post nasty comments on the internet I might qualify to buy his RS6 with only 7k miles.:rolleyes: :tongue::eek: :biggrin:

I'm surprised, because most salesguys are on commision. If it was me, I'd be the first one to say even though you're not enough of an asswipe, I'll go talk to the manager, and we might be able to work something out.

I'm surprised, because most salesguys are on commision. If it was me, I'd be the first one to say even though you're not enough of an asswipe, I'll go talk to the manager, and we might be able to work something out.
well the salesman did. He told me he had another guy interested in the rs6 but the buyer over qualified in the asswipe category and the salesman was pretty sure he would be able to get the major asswipe into the new rs8 and put me in the rs6.

Originally Posted by peiserg
and my wife says only stuck up asswipes drive MB

Hear the one about the porcupine?
What is the difference between a Mercedes and a porcupine?

With a porcupine the pricks are on the outside!

Hahaha
Ok. Only kidding. Sorry for straying.:redface:

well the salesman did. He told me he had another guy interested in the rs6 but the buyer over qualified in the asswipe category and the salesman was pretty sure he would be able to get the major asswipe into the new rs8 and put me in the rs6.

i think that might have been me, but unfortunately, whomever got there after I did was apparantly more of an asswipe than the salesguy thought, because when i went back to check into the car, there were skid marks all over the upholstery, so i'm just going to head over to the mini cooper dealership. :)

i think that might have been me, but unfortunately, whomever got there after I did was apparantly more of an asswipe than the salesguy thought, because when i went back to check into the car, there were skid marks all over the upholstery, so i'm just going to head over to the mini cooper dealership. :)

I think the convertible mini would fit you well.:wink: :biggrin:

Back