• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

E85 Turbo Nsx Dyno741 RWHP & GTR vs NSX Video

E85 Turbo Nsx Dyno 741 RWHP & R35 Skyline GTR vs NSX Video

Hey Guys here is the video of our official Dyno along with a Bonus Clip of the Nsx vs Modified Nissan GTR 585 RWHP Mustang DYNO.This is a friend of ours GTR who consistently runs 10.00 sec in the 1/4 mile .We raced him to see where we were at since we have not been to the track as of yet.This GTR has pulled trains on plenty of higher horse power cars.This is only a sampler we are still expecting to make over 800 RWHP next time we tune at the Dyno this is only on 22 lbs 741 rwhp right now & we expect to be at 30 when we are done.

We are aiming to be the 1st Nsx in the illusive 9's

Enjoy the Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0aXN2-Keme8#t=0s

Last edited:
At that whp, I'm sure the car is fast, but that video doesn't do the HP justice.:biggrin:

Can't wait to see it run at the track.

At that whp, I'm sure the car is fast, but that video doesn't do the HP justice.:biggrin:

Can't wait to see it run at the track.

The GTR we used as reference runs 10.00 sec in the 1/4 mile consistently all day.This was to gauge more or less where the car stands right now.

Track results coming soon

LOL, you better practice those shifts if you ever plan on breaking into the 9's.

The GTR we used as reference runs 10.00 sec in the 1/4 mile consistently all day.This was to gauge more or less where the car stands right now.

Track results coming soon

I'm sure he is trying to save the trans for the one hit wonder 9 second pass. What does the GTR trap at the track?

Ten seconds is great, and quick for sure, but trap speed indicates power.

I wasn't knocking the GTR or the NSX, but after watching Underground Racing videos, that one just doesn't keep up(editing wise). :tongue:

Nice but you state the r-35 is 670 whp and on the vide 585whp that is a big diffrence... anyways both cars look great .cant wait to see your pass on yhe track

good work bro!

He stated on the mustang dyno 585rwhp but that on a Dyno Jet around 670 RWHP I dont now how you guys calculate all that .

In the other thread you said it put 772....are there any consistent numbers associated with this? Traditionally you will see a 7-10% diffence from dyno jet to mustang if everyone is being honest with information, but a mustang dyno can be easily calibrated to read whatever you want it to. But I will add, that if I went from a 2nd gear roll with only 595hp I would have been sideways all the way through the top of 3rd gear with smoke coming off the tires, so I don't know how you do it.

In the other thread you said it put 772....are there any consistent numbers associated with this? Traditionally you will see a 7-10% diffence from dyno jet to mustang if everyone is being honest with information, but a mustang dyno can be easily calibrated to read whatever you want it to. But I will add, that if I went from a 2nd gear roll with only 595hp I would have been sideways all the way through the top of 3rd gear with smoke coming off the tires, so I don't know how you do it.

Na1 we first dynoed 772 RWHP at 25 lbs of boost then lowered it to 22lbs of boost 741 rwhp to play around on the street till we are ready to run at the track.

Far as traction I dont know what tires your using but the nitto 305/35/18 555 R drag radial im running on 18x11 inch rear wheel hook with no problem

Here is a small clip we took on a test run 2nd-3rd-4th gear pull no tires spinning

Click here:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5ZKWkyOIt-4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Elite this was something we just made up real quick to put something online for people to see progress so far .We literally made 1 run for the video to gauge where the car stood against a car we knew ran 10 secs all day in the quater mile.More vids to come along with tuning we are currently running 22lbs making 741 for the street .I will be aiming for next time on the dyno to be pushing 30lbs of boost & just over 800 rwhp then to the track shortly afterwords right now Im just learning to adjust to Turbo style of driving .

The GTR traps 137 in the 1/4 mile

Ten seconds is great, and quick for sure, but trap speed indicates power.

I wasn't knocking the GTR or the NSX, but after watching Underground Racing videos, that one just doesn't keep up(editing wise). :tongue:

Was using Falken Azenis RT615 275*35*18....the width shouldn't really matter its the side wall. Granted yours may be a little stickier but @ 750hp, they should be getting ripped off the wheels when you get on it.

Was using Falken Azenis RT615 275*35*18....the width shouldn't really matter its the side wall. Granted yours may be a little stickier but @ 750hp, they should be getting ripped off the wheels when you get on it.

Im not an expert but Drag radials to street performance tires dont compare their is a night & day difference between the 2 granted the drag radials are not going to have a long life wear but they perform like theyre supposed to.Like I stated I'm running a 305/35/18 555R Drag Radial this size tire on 18x11 inch rim sit perfect .I also have Tein Flex adjustable coilovers.The fly by vid clearly shows the car from 2nd 3rd & 4th gear pull no spinning this was performed from a 40mph start in second gear thru the beginning of 4th gear

Last edited:
It's not making much more torque than your setup na1mt. He is at mid 500 ftlbs at 740whp vs your 500 ftlbs. So ~50-60ftlbs more is my guess. He is running not only a wider tire, but a drag radial, a completely different compound. The rt615 never impressed me with traction. I'm using a normal 555, not the drag radial compound, and they are great.

mine made 525tq from 4200 rpm straight across to redline, and if I downshifted from 4th to 3rd at highway speed I could rip the tires right off the rims.

i love it when the doubters and haters come out to play. This is like when costa said he had the fastest all motor car... flame fest... he even posted video at the track and links to his official race rankings were posted and still the haters wouldn't give up.

My ford gt makes 700 rwtq from 2000 till almost redline. I have uber sticky tires and traction is only a problem in 1st, unless it's 50F

LOL your absolutely right Gerry I didn't think this really happens on prime but I guess Haters & Doubters are everywhere. In court the video sure would be good enough evidence.

Again I don't know what tires these people are running on their set-ups but I can guarantee that if you put the correct Drag Radials on your car with 500+ hp your not going to spin anything down shifting from 4th to 3rd gear or 2nd to 3rd gear etc. I was at almost 600 rwhp on the BBSC kit & the car hooked from a dead stop unless I purposely dump the clutch on purpose to spin the tires for warm up.NO Street tire can compare to the softer compound of a drag radial!

NA1 read below

Lets make a deal Na1 you purchase a set of the same drag radials I'm running & show us video proof your car spinning the tires with your HP you have from 2nd 3rd or4th gear especially 4th to 3rd down shift were you claim the wheels should rip off the rim & I will pay for your tires if the car does hook with no problem & I was right then you owe me a new set for my car .Let me know take on the Nitto Challenge the tires run about $450.00 each for the rears

i love it when the doubters and haters come out to play. This is like when costa said he had the fastest all motor car... flame fest... he even posted video at the track and links to his official race rankings were posted and still the haters wouldn't give up.

My ford gt makes 700 rwtq from 2000 till almost redline. I have uber sticky tires and traction is only a problem in 1st, unless it's 50F

mine made 525tq from 4200 rpm straight across to redline, and if I downshifted from 4th to 3rd at highway speed I could rip the tires right off the rims.

You need to buy some real tires. No comparison between a high performance street tire and a race tire, night and day. At your power level with R-compound or drag radials you will dead hook.

Ha hahahaha braught back memories..... so thing is do i still hold the quickest time all motor nsx in the world???

Eac currently has my turbo setup on his car and I believe he has also expressed wheel spin issues.....last I checked Azenis 615 were dot legal competion tires, so everyone talking about me having crap tires is mistaken. I just don't believe your ever-changing stories and numbers is all. Why when you short shifted and clunked into third on your video of you racing that GTR didn't he walk you right then and there if he was truly racing you? How was the guy holding the camera able to keep it so still as he was pounding through his gears? And why couldn't we hear his engine over yours when it was stated that he had an aftermarket exhaust and your car was clearly more than 5 cars ahead?

Last edited:
Well see what it traps at the track but until then.....

646xV.gif

Once you get the boost tuned by gear and you dont break the driveline you might hit 9's. I never did in my Civic. Probably could but ended up selling it. I ran 10.20 @147mph with a 1.6 60ft. Traction was a real problem. LOL

last I checked Azenis 615 were dot legal competion tires, so everyone talking about me having crap tires is mistaken.

Check again as they are just normal high performance street tires, nothing special. I have owned 2 cars with over 100 more wheel torque than yours and with motors farther away from their drive wheels that would dead hook. Are the Azenis 615 the best tire you have owned?

Your a Joke Dude a real Skeptic I See. I have nothing to prove to you I'm done answering your retarded questions stop trolling already.

1)You obviously don't know shit about Drag racing

2)You probably sold your kit to Eac cause you we a scared pussy of all the power that your car had claiming you were ripping the tires off downshifting from4th to 3rd gear >Next time you decide on making your car High performance invest in tires 1st stop listening to Pep boys

3)Eac has the same problem as he stated he was running a 265 tire of course your going to spin that's like putting on a spare tire at that power level

3)videos don't convince you >I don't need to fake anything the GTR runs 10s all day in the video I started at 50 mph in 2nd gear & was already at 5500 rpm then had to short shift into 3rd gear as you can clearly see he held his own till I hit 4th then started pulling on him .His car is very quite as well even with exhaust & your not going to here him from 4 car lengths back .

Here is the GTR at the track running 10.50 s see if this convinces you you can listen clearly how quite the beast is.Enjoy
Video 1 GTR at Track Official Times
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xseKeG6KpRU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4)We will be at the dyno 1 more time before the track when the car will be dialed in to 800+ hp then off to the track stay tuned Troll & stop listening to pep boys

Eac currently has my turbo setup on his car and I believe he has also expressed wheel spin issues.....last I checked Azenis 615 were dot legal competion tires, so everyone talking about me having crap tires is mistaken. I just don't believe your ever-changing stories and numbers is all. Why when you short shifted and clunked into third on your video of you racing that GTR didn't he walk you right then and there if he was truly racing you? How was the guy holding the camera able to keep it so still as he was pounding through his gears? And why couldn't we hear his engine over yours when it was stated that he had an aftermarket exhaust and your car was clearly more than 5 cars ahead?

Last edited:
Back