• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ebay Nsx Scam! Got Sick Of It! I Had To Do Something!

As you can see by the photos that car was at Paul Herman Motor Cars in NY (there is another thread about Paul Herman on Prime). It obviously was lifted and put on this fraudulent "auction" for only a few hours so the scammer could make a quick buck off of some sucker.

I commend you for doing something although it's not the people with little common sense that fall for these scams that irks me as much as those who create them and steal pics from others.

It's your auction/page so I'm not here to tell you what to do, but it'd be nice to have a listing of the most fraudulent cars that have been on ebay *cough* wicked yellow nsx *cough cough* :D

beeker16 said:
I commend you for doing something although it's not the people with little common sense that fall for these scams that irks me as much as those who create them and steal pics from others.

It's your auction/page so I'm not here to tell you what to do, but it'd be nice to have a listing of the most fraudulent cars that have been on ebay *cough* wicked yellow nsx *cough cough* :D
The scams are by people who don't own the cars they are selling. A car - yellow ;) or otherwise - that is actually owned by the seller, but just not worth buying, is not exactly a scam.

LOL!! Very well done. I love the ad and hope it protects some people from scams. :)

Ebay black car

I also have a receipt from 07/26/03 for $2785 from West Chester Acura for the complete servicing and reconditioning of this NSX.

I just love that line- I guess I will be driving up to West Chester Acura, I'd like that total servicing and reconditioning for $2,800!:eek:

I have bought and sold several cars on Ebay with no problems- what's that line "a fool and his money are soon parted". Some things are just common sense, and if you dont have any, beware becaue Ebay isnt going to protect every fool out there!

There are also people scaming you when you sell your car. Its driving me crazy. My car is forsale on AutoTrader.com which I thought would be alot easyier than dealing with ebay. I have had one real call and about ten email scams. Can"t people get a real job. Everywhere there is someone trying to scam you:mad:

I say give me a name /# / and desired length of hospital stay.

One of my forte's is finding people who don't want to be found.
The former is left to a few devoted "employees".

Theres someone recently in our own community who refuses to return phone calls over a small amount of $$$ (250.00 to be exact.) for damaging MYNSX. This person is in a lot of peoples eyes a icon.Its only a matter of time before the SH!T WILL HIT THE FAN.

I WILL NOT FORGET.Tough guy.
You can'not simply tap someone on the shoulder when you need to get someones attention. You MUST hit them with a sledge hammer!!

I know your on this forum ARE YOU LISTENING??? He He He

THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS I AM GOING TO SELL MYNSX AND KEEP MY FERRARI.I have NEVER gotten F#cked by any Ferrari related services or parts even when
there was clear opportunity to do so.

Good luck A$$HOLE

:cool:

Back