• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Effects of the NSX on women........

actually, you're right. the hummer and the big expensive sportutes seem to be the eye catcher for the sans-penis sex.

my escalade is a dirty pig 99% of the time and i still have women looking, occasionally waving and randomly asking about it. when i test drove the navigator it was a whole lot of neck-bending from the women. that was one of the reasons i didnt buy it. surprisingly, the range rover we own seems to be much lower profile around here than the navigator, escalade, or hummer. go figure....

I never knew so much about the SUV's....the king of attention has to be the Viper...in any form, especially a striped one...I have seen these acts in person =)
you cant miss these......along with a Lambo...but alot more $$ than what the Viper will give too...

>I was getting attention from women CLEARLY above my normal range

lol i love that line. i feel like a troll sometimes in my daily driver(wrx).
i find girls like jeep wranglers way better than any other car on the planet

[This message has been edited by MrBrian (edited 17 September 2002).]

I test-drove an S2000 the day they hit the market. Two CUTE girls waved at the salesman and I and asked, "What kind of car is that? It's SO cute!" I looked at him and told him that I will never buy this car!

Real men don't drive cute cars! lol

But the S2000's got cojones and can kick some serious rearend on the track, so we will let it slide
wink.gif

I don't like the look of the new Hummer H2.
It looks so BULKY. Armored vehicle bulky.

It looks like one of Shaq's shoes driving away whenever I see one on the road.

Cute or not, the S2000 is a chick magnet; the NSX isn't even close in its powers over the fairer sex.

S2000 more of a chick magnet than an NSX?

IMHO I think that the NSX gets more looks...
Anyways, once you get that girls attention, what's your best "line"?

Personally, I think that the best line I've used and actually still use is, "Pick a card..."

I had an S2000 before got the NSX. No question, girls dig the NSX. I once stopped and waited for green light to come on. This girl was walking with 3-4 others across the street, and came on to me, and said nice car. Then she asked 'is this that Acura ummm....', and is said 'NSX' ? and believe it or not, she screamed.
smile.gif
Her friends were like, ask for his number. Light turned green, and I said 'you have a nice day'
smile.gif
Thought that was funny..
smile.gif

ok, case in point; im walking out of a clients office today, and im dressed fairly shabby and my escalade is a black pig-mobile as only a black unwashed truck can be.

these two girls who are maybe 20yrs old are standing there in the lobby.

they are kinda staring at me as i walk out. im parked right outside the lobby. as the doors close i hear them say something so i half turn and see them looking at me. as i go to unlock the door they come running out and ask if this is my escalade. im kinda wearing a blank 'what the hell?' look and they start gushing on about how this is their dream vehicle and can they see the inside? i say ok, but its dirty and they run over and practically jump into the vehicle. next thing you know they say 'gee, ive never ridden in one, whats it like'.

it is unbelievable to think some young almost highschool girls would be anxious to jump into the vehicle of someone they dont even know, especially in this day and age.
(especially someone my age
wink.gif
)

nah, i dont think so. im guessing the whole escalade thing is about 'image' projection; mtv videos with escalades, lot of football players, rap stars, bought them apparently, kind of a young teenager image sort of thing.

the earlier model escalade is just a big truck, comfortable seats and some amenities, but really not a great ride. the newer model is supposed to be much better, but then again i keep hearing theyve had a fair number of quality problems.

the first generation is really just a great big truck and it drives like the trucks i grew up with on the farm(with nicer seats
wink.gif
)

OTOH, the really impressive sportute is the range rover and that seems to get hardly any attention---go figure...

Originally posted by huckster:
ok, case in point; im walking out of a clients office today, and im dressed fairly shabby and my escalade is a black pig-mobile as only a black unwashed truck can be.

these two girls who are maybe 20yrs old are standing there in the lobby.

they are kinda staring at me as i walk out. im parked right outside the lobby. as the doors close i hear them say something so i half turn and see them looking at me. as i go to unlock the door they come running out and ask if this is my escalade. im kinda wearing a blank 'what the hell?' look and they start gushing on about how this is their dream vehicle and can they see the inside? i say ok, but its dirty and they run over and practically jump into the vehicle. next thing you know they say 'gee, ive never ridden in one, whats it like'.

it is unbelievable to think some young almost highschool girls would be anxious to jump into the vehicle of someone they dont even know, especially in this day and age.
(especially someone my age
wink.gif
)

I agree. I think a big expensive SUV would be more effective than a "insecure dude" type low slung car. But who wants to drive a big truck? Yuck. I didn't buy an NSX to impress women anyways (although if it happens thats great). When I got mine I thought I was already seeing the girl I wanted to marry. But then I realized I'm not even close to being ready for that!

When you type in a message, it's in a fixed-pitch font and you can use leading spaces. The UBB software removes the leading spaces from lines and displays in a variable-pitch font. So what you type in a post might look like an illustration, say, of a woman, but what gets displayed looks like a bunch of punctuation marks.

Originally posted by 5inchfatlip:
well about the girl.....I got her number today, she's been talking all week to me...she seemed kinda shocked since I asked sorta so up front...but she gave it..

Congrats!!! An NSX is ALWAYS a wise investment in all arenas of life. We are all expecting pictures of the NSX and the chick very soon!!!!

vaeelleeyy goood, grasshopper!!

congrats on your social engagement.

ask and ye shall receive...

look without lust
smile but dont touch
ask and dont tell
her secrets she will reveal!!!

or just drive the nsx and buy her flowers....

I'm not being serious about her at all....if we do go out sometime, you better bet it will be in my racing VAN! ...dont know how she'll react now that I've got her number...

Alright Leonard.

You've peaked my curiosity now.
I wanna see this girl of yours to see if she really IS all that.

Tell me where and when.

(Don't worry, I'm not gonna try anything. I love my girlfriend too much.)

Back