• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

End of an era

IMG_1252.jpgIMG_1251.jpg

Passing by the South Coast Acura dealership I noticed the signage changing to Orange Coast Acura.

Most of you probably do not know, but Matt Moloci, the owner of South Coast Acura, sold the dealership. As I understand it he owns some type of dealership in Hawaii (I think on Maui) and is moving there to continue his life and career. Matt has been a great friend of the NSX community for many years. Not only has he given us a discount on parts prices, but he also allowed us to have our monthly meets at his facility. He would often hang out with us on those first Thursdays of the Month and always had some great stories. I for one am sad to see him go. On the other hand, Hawaii ain't half bad.

I think you will all join in my wishing Matt the best of luck in his new venture.

Thanks Matt for all the great times at our monthly meets at SCA.

Thanks Matt for the help with parts, hosting our meets and friendship. We will miss you and South Coast Acura but our meets will continue. Aloha.

Matt:

You have been a great asset to the Southern California NSX community and a good friend to all who have enjoyed time at your dealership! Thank you for the many years of dedication to our group.

Thank you for your work, smiles and stories. You will be missed!

Mahalo and Aloha

Steve Riter

P.S. If you can tell us the name and location of your dealership in Hawaii I know, I for one, will come and say hi!

I enjoyed hanging out at South Coast Acura, Matt. Thank you for letting us and for all the effort it took on your employees' parts. You'll never forget my brownies.

Back