• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Enkei Kojin

These are great. Right offsets, light weight, great design. Nice....

8b4a9f11a14970d2ff4771edbc15bbd1_zpsb2cac559.jpg

Wow. Great looking wheel. I wonder what the price for these will be. I think I may have found the wheels I want.

Same here, i love this style.. someone on another forum said he got 18x9.5 all around for $950 shipped. I emailed the same guy how much for 17x8 and 18x9.5 setup would cost. I will let you know as soon as i get an email back from them.

Maybe start another group buy.

Wow. Great looking wheel. I wonder what the price for these will be. I think I may have found the wheels I want.

Damnit! I was checking availability on these a few weeks ago when I saw them pop up thinking I could be the first. Fitment is right on point for 18/17 combo.

No Ric. Offset has nothing to do with stud length.

Last edited:
Yes, what affects stud length are spacers not wheels. The offset doesn't matter the center section has no gap to the hub to shorten stud length. Spacers sit between the hub and wheel, shortening the length the wheel sees. If there's no spacer it's all the same.

^^ got it. Thanks.
This wheel is relatively light, has the classic 5-spoke wheel, and pretty cheap, so very tempting.

I don't want this cool wheel to turn into the RSII! JK! haha

I think you'll see a lot more of these than RSII's. it's cheap, it comes in good NSX sizing... Yup... These will be as popular as centerfolds in prison.

Personally, I would run the following setup.

Tires: 215/40/17 and 265/35/18

17x8 +35 (I would add a 5mm spacer to make it +30)
18×9.5 +30 (I would add a 10mm spacer to make it +20)

^ This is an aggressive setup, but if your car is low enough with the proper negative camber, it will be flush without any rubbing.

The "safe" sizing would be:

17x8 +40
18x9.5 +30

I would skip the 17x8 +45 (too conservative)

Synth, 18x9.5 +30? Don't you think it's a little too agressive? I'm not sure if an average owner likes hellaflush or wants to repaint his rear 1/4 panels due to rock chips.

Personally, I would run the following setup.

Tires: 215/40/17 and 265/35/18

17x8 +35 (I would add a 5mm spacer to make it +30)
18×9.5 +30 (I would add a 10mm spacer to make it +20)

^ This is an aggressive setup, but if your car is low enough with the proper negative camber, it will be flush without any rubbing.

The "safe" sizing would be:

17x8 +40
18x9.5 +30

I would skip the 17x8 +45 (too conservative)

Last edited:
Back