• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Enkei Kojin

I just spoke with Enkei rep (Randy) and they said that the "Tuner" line of wheels are made in Thailand where the "Racing" line of wheels are made in Japan.

Kojin is from the Tuner line

RP03 is from the Racing line.

No info on the Kojin weights since they haven't even received them in the states (according to the Enkei rep)

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.tsw.com/alloy_wheels_tanaka.php

I just tried to order mine and they told me that the 18x9.5 wont be in the States from Enkei Japan until mid to end April. Can anyone confirm this?

Highly likely they will due to spoke design and lack of lip. BBK may actually be better for the concave wheels like the rear as it places the caliper further out where there is more room.

Last edited:
I hope this rim marks the beginning of a new era of wheels. I do not see how there are not more 5,6, or 7 spoke rims that have the kind of concavity that this wheel invokes.

Last edited:
What are you guys running for lug nuts?

Here's a look from the side.

I'm personally not that crazy about them preferring a more sculpted spoke but they could look cool.

note: ceramic discs :biggrin:

Attachments

• enkie K nsx 1.jpg
    enkie K nsx 1.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 371
  • enkie 2.jpg
    enkie 2.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 369
  • grn 1.jpg
    grn 1.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 323
  • red 1.jpg
    red 1.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 406
  • wht 3.jpg
    wht 3.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 231
  • blk wh 1.jpg
    blk wh 1.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
Seems like 2 weeks have passed. Any updates?

He got his wheels and they are mounted. He just dropped his car too. Let me see if he minds me posting the pics he texted me...

http://www.xxrwheels.com/xxr_535_18.shtml

535_18fb.jpg

And so it begins...

No $hit, was checking out the XXRs last night. So cheap, they are practically disposable. And they look great.

Back