• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"eps Light"

I was able to trick the ecu a little bit just to make the eps and the speedo works again. I reset the ecu by pulling out the clock fuse. Before starting the car I release the hand brake. When the engine start the eps works and the speedo as well as the odometer works like normal. No bouncy speedo and even the cruise control works. I'll try to repeat this again tomorrow. The speed sensor is still on order. This is just temporary measure. :biggrin:

An update on the cheat method. I was only able to cheat the ecu for sometimes but the eps came out again after a few drive. :redface:

The needed parts have not arrive yet. i will update after the new sensor is installed on the car.
1TITENSX said:
Did you ever get a chance to fix your car?

I just received by speed sensor. Part number is 78410-SYO-003.

Will try to install it today and see if the speedometer will work.

Last edited:
Done. The speedometer is working again. EPS light is now gone after resetting the system and never come back. Needed part is the one I mention above. Took about 2 hours to do due to unavailable proper equipment.

Back