• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ESM 004 (BBS LM replica)

These are the only pics I have until I get tires

IMAG0268.jpg

"I put Lamborghini doors on that Es-ca-lade / Lo-pro so it look like I'm riding on BLADES" - 50 Cent, "How We Do"

Rusted_nailz
:eek::eek::eek::eek: i REALLY hope that once these are on your car the distance from outer lip to the fender remains the same as those pic you posted. Those wheels look damn sexy on your car.

I think they'll be close to the pics. My car is pretty low :smile: If I weren't buying a house right now, there'd be tires on them already!

Rusted_nailz
:eek::eek::eek::eek: i REALLY hope that once these are on your car the distance from outer lip to the fender remains the same as those pic you posted. Those wheels look damn sexy on your car.

Im not sure if they ship to Hawaii. Contact King_victor to see if you can get on the list and if they'll ship to Hawaii.

Can I take your spot? I'm ready to pay, just want to know if shipping to Hawaii is extra? Can someone contact me with info on shipping and where to send payment. Thanks!

I'm in the exact same situation!
I've been monitoring this thread since the very beginning, but haven't pulled the trigger. If I didn't have the extra wheels, I would definitely get in on this.

Is Otto the only source of purchasing these wheels? I'm wondering, if in the future, another dealer would be able to offer a group buy similar in price to this deal. Or if Otto would be willing to do so again in the future.

A 4th set wouldn't hurt.. Especially this price, Otti told me this once in a lifetime deal Only from ESM wheels. I think you 2 should hop on the bandwagon haha

A 4th set wouldn't hurt.. Especially this price, Otti told me this once in a lifetime deal Only from ESM wheels. I think you 2 should hop on the bandwagon haha

Hi king_victor,
Ok. You've convinced me.

I can make payment today. Can you PM me the details?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hapa88 (and/or other wheel experts),

I have two questions.

1.) Can you use the SOS centering rings shown here:

http://scienceofspeed.com/products/exterior_performance_products/NSX/aluminum_centering_rings/

2.) Can you use the lug nuts here:

http://scienceofspeed.com/products/exterior_performance_products/tuner_lug_nuts/

?

I'm hoping you can since I already have them.

Thanks in advance!

--Conrad

73--70.1, 73--64.1mm spacers: YES, spline lug nuts: yes. you're good to go!

Hapa88 (and/or other wheel experts),

I have two questions.

1.) Can you use the SOS centering rings shown here:

http://scienceofspeed.com/products/exterior_performance_products/NSX/aluminum_centering_rings/

2.) Can you use the lug nuts here:

http://scienceofspeed.com/products/exterior_performance_products/tuner_lug_nuts/

?

I'm hoping you can since I already have them.

Thanks in advance!

--Conrad

1) Yes
2) Yes, but you can also use standard sized lugnuts (that's what I did). Spline are usually used for smaller lug holes but they should work.

UPS delivered my set last night at 900pm. If i finish up my saturday duties by 4pm. I will go have them mounted and balanced and post pics for the community to see what they look like on the car. My tire sizes are 215/35/18 and 275/30/19.

Hello Rusted_Nailz and king_victor,

I just spoke with Otti, and provided him my credit card information, so I have fully paid for my wheels.
Can you please add me to the list on the first post and state that I have paid, so that he has it as a reference for those who have ordered?

Thanks!

Just as a reminder to those that just got into the group buy. If your car is between the years 91-96, you will need a minimum 3mm spacer to clear the oem calipers. As long as you run 215/35/18 tires up front, there shouldn't be any rubbing. Other members have confirmed this.

Just paid for mine, please add me to list:biggrin:
Thanks

I think it is closed since ESM closes at 5pm pacific time. The 20's would probably be more expensive. Give them a call Monday and see if they'll give you a deal on the 20's. Their number is 818.341.9903 and talk to Otti.

Want to buy a set of 20" ESM004 for my 2011 BMW 740LI. Can I still sign up for the group buy? Thanks King Victor and fellow NSX members.

Sorry for the late responses guys. I was in Houston for today. Let me talk to Otti Monday, I think he would extend the group buy deal for us.

Last edited:
Back