• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ESTFest 2014 May 23-25, 2014 in Grand Bend, ONT

Looking forward to meeting you guys. I'm in St. Thomas ON. Only about an hour from Port Huron. I was thinking the other day that there might be some Michigan meets I could attend this year. Meeting with my fellow Canucks in Toronto is a 2 hour drive so traveling a little into Michigan would be similar for me.

we look forward to it! The locals would drool over that LoveFab'd beauty. Let us know, and we'll get DT Rockstar 1 in the loop. He's got a great YouTube. channel and would love to get it on film.

What Patrick said, and we have a guest room available if you would like to make a weekend of it!

Brian

Sorry I missed it. Family issues came up so no go on the weekend but got the go ahead for the track. Coolberg, hope to see you soon. Cody mentioned that we have more than a Turbo stroker in common.:biggrin:

Post Script

To close this thread out, those of you looking in that may not have seen this grouping of photos from the NSXCC ESTFest thread may enjoy these photos. We met Sean Brown from London, ONT and his Pa, at the Grand Bend Motorplex (Grand Bend, ONT) Friday evening May 23rd.

Guess you can judge a guy by the size of his camera! :smile:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...5-2014/page6?p=1788188&viewfull=1#post1788188

You MICH and NW OHIO guys should enjoy this event each year - great getaway w/a super bunch of enthusiasts.

Back