• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

European clubsport suspension for NSX (Aragosta)

One of the best Dutch damper makers(Moton, JRZ, Suspension Technics, Koni) is Aragosta. They have licensed a series of clubsport applications for street cars and are produced in Japan. After hearing glowing reviews from Japanese club racers while I was in Tokyo last summer, I brought back a set with me for my NSX. I never got the chance to install them, so they are new in box.

The quality is excellent, on par with something you'll see from Moton. They are length adjustable, with pillowball top mounts, full forged aluminum construction. The dampers have 12 different stiffness settings. The valving and spring rates is set-up similarly to the $4000 Comptech pro suspension kit.

Picture003-vi.jpg

Picture004-vi.jpg

Picture005-vi.jpg

Picture006-vi.jpg

These new sells for $3200 at today's exchange rate. After you add shipping and custom cost it would be around $3500. I'd like $2900 for them shipped anywhere in the continental USA. You save $600 and can start kicking ass at your local track events!

If you have mroe questions e-mail me or IM me through NSXPrime.

Back