• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

EuroSunday Car Show 1/18/09

I don't know how I missed this... maybe because the title is EuroSunday and, while I like them, I don't typically go to Euro events so I just ignored it.

I'll probably make it out to this and I'll try to drag a few other NSXers along with me.

J

I don't know how I missed this... maybe because the title is EuroSunday and, while I like them, I don't typically go to Euro events so I just ignored it.

I'll probably make it out to this and I'll try to drag a few other NSXers along with me.

J

I'll go if you go :) do you think they'll appreciate us being there? : X

I've been to several of their events. We had a pretty good showing of NSXs last time in Elk Grove. Danville is a nice place so there should be Ferraris and Lambos.

I'll go if you go :) do you think they'll appreciate us being there? : X

dam.....u dont go anywhere unless your BFF goes too?

Everyone loves the NSX and its always welcome at any show. Here are a few pics from some events last year.

NSXLambo.jpg

IMG_2236.jpg

IMG_2260.jpg

http://www.eurosunday.net/bay/index.htm

J

Who's going to this thing.........bill

+-1
+-2

Last edited:
I'll be there... I'll have Jimbonuttz and BluryNSX with me. We're going to drive over to Racer-Ex's house in Danville and meet up with him and then head on over to the show. We should get there at about 8 or shortly thereafter.

ryans, where's lunch afterwards? And are you still planning a drive?

J

I'll be there... I'll have Jimbonuttz and BluryNSX with me. We're going to drive over to Racer-Ex's house in Danville and meet up with him and then head on over to the show. We should get there at about 8 or shortly thereafter.

ryans, where's lunch afterwards? And are you still planning a drive?

J

Would you like coffee everybody i'll make a big pot....bill

I talked to Ryan earlier and he confirmed he will be there but he is usually an late riser so we will see.

Looks like there could be 6 of us. Are we doing our own cruise or going with the others?

I talked to Ryan earlier and he confirmed he will be there but he is usually an late riser so we will see.

Looks like there could be 6 of us. Are we doing our own cruise or going with the others?

I will be rocking my lip so no spirited drive for me especially with ryan I was scraping without a lip last time we went out on your backroads :p

I am in for a early hooters lunch though :p

I will be rocking my lip so no spirited drive for me especially with ryan I was scraping without a lip last time we went out on your backroads :p

I am in for a early hooters lunch though :p

It doesn't necesarily have to be a back roads run.....maybe just a highway cruise to show off our greatness....:biggrin:

I'm down for whatever afterwards and lunch at Hoots is always good. Bill, if you make a baby pot of coffee I'll have some. I'll have my travel mug with me, just in case.

J

Back