• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Evo 8 and Mazda Miata In SOCAL

Beautiful clean Title 1994 Mazda Miata in a very favorable white color. All original, nothing's ever been modified to this car. and its never been in any accidents. Here is the story:

I bought this car from a friend a year ago thinking i was going to turn it into a track car. It had 142k miles then and it still has it now. I never bothered to register it because I didn't think i needed to. So school and work took its toll and i never ended up doing anything, leaving the car sitting for a year. This last weekend I decided to abandon project and sell it. I took it to get it smogged but the smog tech said that the sensors were acting up from sitting too long. Now it could either bet the MAF sensor or the O2 sensor, both of which are quite easy and cheap to fix.

The bad:
-Battery is dead
-Sensors seem to be out of whack
-Has 2 small dings on the door from being in my crowded garage

THE Good:
-Price. I'm willing to lose on this one because i let it sit too long
-Super clean besides the 2 dings
-Will come with 14x7 Team Dynamics wheels that i was going to use (value of 600 when it was new)
-Car starts up and runs fine once you jump it.
-Clean Title
-Girl Owned and driven
-1.8L motor
-Clean soft top with glass window.
-30+mpg
-5 smoooth speeds

Because of the nature of the car and my busy schedule I'm going to have to sell it as is. Don't hesitate to ask questions.

asking 2300 obo

email, or call/text me at 714-688-6475

Miata1.jpg

Miata2.jpg

Miata3.jpg

Miata4.jpg

Miata5.jpg

Yet another car off my stable

2005 Lancer Evolution 8 GSR

No story with this car, it was my daily driver from home to school, only mentionable thing is that the front windshield has a crack, I've driven it like that for 2 years but you might want to change it out. There are local places who do it for 100-300 dollars

-05 Evo 8 GSR
-35k Miles
-Clean Title
-Never Modified
-Shop Installed HKS Turbo timer
-No Track days
-One Owner, first nice car so i babied it. detailed every 3 months
-Complete service records every 5000 miles at the dealership, with self service in between. so oil is changed ever 2500 miles!
-Evo 7 taillights and carbon exhaust shield thing
-Clean Clean car
-Comes with a used carbon lip that i never installed

I'm sure I'm forgetting some things so don't hesitate to ask!

asking 21,000 obo

email, or call/text 714-688-6475

Evo.jpg

Evo2.jpg

Evo3.jpg

Evo4.jpg

Back