• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exotic car rally/show Sarasota Feb 17-19

I'm going to cars & coffee at Dupont at 6:30am if anyone wants to join before heading over. We are meeting at the Starbucks on Ulmerton right where the Shell station is at 6:15 to roll over to Dupont. See you guys in the morning

You are going to a car show and your NSX will be dirty? At least you can wake up 5 minutes early and hit the touch free drive through. And get the $2 upgrade that gives you the fake wax.

That goes for both of you.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I didn't get around to washing my car, so I'm gonna show up dirty.

That was a fun morning. Thanks everyone!

Shocker of the day, Ole got his car painted black over silver! It is now a stealth T! :eek:

DSC_9464.jpg

I will post more later.

DSC_9462.jpg

Last edited:
good meeting some of you guys for real quick second... After breakfast never saw you gus again maybe next time...:smile:

We decided to just enjoy the show on our own and then head out likewise. Thanks to all of you for showing up and making it a great morning.

Ole, I checked out your paint up close...............NICE!!!!!!!!

My boy Jack was a little bored but I kept reminding him that Monday dad was taking him to Lego Land.

I'm in for next year for sure but we should all hang for lunch and cocktails.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ole, I checked out your paint up close...............NICE!!!!!!!!

My boy Jack was a little bored but I kept reminding him that Monday dad was taking him to Lego Land.

I'm in for next year for sure but we should all hang for lunch and cocktails.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's a good idea. I was there until 11:30 anyway myself. Hard to get out of there early with so many fantastic cars.

Back