• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exotic car salvage parts

Does anyone know of a place to find salvage/ wrecked/ used parts for exotics? I am thinking of doing a car theme for the game room and was thinking of doing a ferrari/ porsche/ lambo/ nsx theme with steering wheels on the wall and making a coffee table out of wheels...

seeing as usable parts are too expensive for furniture, i was looking to find bent wheels and such...

a web search has not yielded much yet, but i'll keep looking, and ebay hasn't been very useful (but i did find a reasonable 308 non-airbag steering wheel)

i may be interested if you have a trashed nsx wheel with center cap...

thanks

on ebay i know theres a ferrari wrecking yard, i came across them while looking at seats, just search like ferrari or porsche or lambo oem parts and then call the yard and hopefully you will talk to someone whos not a prick that could hook you up with some things

wheels would have to be pretty damaged though, wheel repair guys work wonders these days

Back