• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exotics on ice

Kinda like my drive to work.... minus the flash cars. But seriously my old E46 was the best snow drift machine I've owned. I could do 60mph bends on the highway comfortably sideways, of course no one was around and it was a closed course :rolleyes: I thinks its do to the tons of front caster it had from the factory and how balanced the rest of the car was.

that was actually pretty soul stirring :biggrin:

Wow scary! I guess with the right tires and driver this is possible.
You Avatar says you live in PA?

Kinda like my drive to work.... minus the flash cars. But seriously my old E46 was the best snow drift machine I've owned. I could do 60mph bends on the highway comfortably sideways, of course no one was around and it was a closed course :rolleyes: I thinks its do to the tons of front caster it had from the factory and how balanced the rest of the car was.
Same here. The raods here are IMO worse than driving on a frozen lake like in the video. At least on a frozen lake there are NOT uneven surfaces and pot holes everywhere like the roads are here. My driveway is and has been for a month a solid sheet of ice. The roads aren't much better.

You Avatar says you live in PA?

Same here. The raods here are IMO worse than driving on a frozen lake like in the video. At least on a frozen lake there are NOT uneven surfaces and pot holes everywhere like the roads are here. My driveway is and has been for a month a solid sheet of ice. The roads aren't much better.

True. I dont drive in the snow tho.

Back