• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Explain this to insurance

Explain this to insurance ***Graphic Warning***

From pbnation.com--- Poor deer ;[
deer7.jpg

deer8.jpg

deer11.jpg

More from: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=777869

Last edited:
Explain It Yourself

You sick person. :frown:

How bad would that suck (if this damage and photo collection is indeed real) and the insurance company would not total this vehicle?

Could you imagine driving this car again after they clean all this crap up?

Casper91 said:
Wow!
Put a warning on this title.
I was trying to eat dinner. :frown:

Yeah, no kidding. Don't make me have to look at a GM vehicle on this site. :biggrin:

schuey1010 said:

I wouldn't want to drive it before it was damaged. :biggrin:

schuey1010 said:
I hear Mr. Wolf has some experience in cleaning up messes. "We'll need a bucket of soapy water and some old quits." :biggrin:

SCS2k said:
Yeah, no kidding. Don't make me have to look at a GM vehicle on this site.
That was funny.:biggrin:

I previously posted.......

A few years back a friend bought a 4 month old Isuzu Trooper at an insurance auction. The inside of the SUV was covered in yellow paint. It seems the previous owner went off the road and about 5 gallons of paint covered all the upholstery, totaling the truck. My friend needed it to beat around in and carry items around so he did not care about the paint. He did get a very good deal and the trooper is still running around today with the paint all over the inside.

My brother-in-law pulled a real stupid one last year. He had a roof leak and went to the store to get a can of spray Kilz (oil base spray paint) to cover the stain before painting. I happened to pull in the parking lot just as he was coming out of the store. I parked beside him and we started to chat for a while. He became tired of holding the spray can and the sheetrock trowel he had bought so he threw the trowel in the front seat and then the can of Kilz. The can hit the corner of the trowel puncturing it. My chin hit the floor as I watched the can spin around and empty its contents all over the inside of his SUV and the side of my truck. Looking back on this situation I can now laugh, but at the time I was in shock.

That's one way to spill your guts. :rolleyes:

For those who haven't already technicolored their keyboard check this photo and read my question below: http://home.earthlink.net/~hyperimpyu2/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/deer.jpg

Now why is there blood all over the drivers headrest and seat. Shouldn't the driver have been spattered in blood??? :confused:

Also, is that a major organ on the floor of the backseat? Looks like a liver or something. :eek:

LOL @ <B>Casper91</B>'s mr.wolf comment. :cool:

i think its totally fake. There's blood on the back cargo cover thing...how could blood end up there? On the site that I saw that pic, it also showed the deer, cut literally in half. There is no way all of that blood came from a total laceration of a deer and managed to get blood/guts/organs all throughout the car while the deer remained outside the vehicle.

Also, like said, why is there blood on the head rests and what not when the driver was supposed to be there?

Sorry but THAT much blood would NOT make it to the back of that van...no possible way. I call total BS.

Brian2by2 said:
i think its totally fake. There's blood on the back cargo cover thing...how could blood end up there? On the site that I saw that pic, it also showed the deer, cut literally in half. There is no way all of that blood came from a total laceration of a deer and managed to get blood/guts/organs all throughout the car while the deer remained outside the vehicle.

Also, like said, why is there blood on the head rests and what not when the driver was supposed to be there?

Sorry but THAT much blood would NOT make it to the back of that van...no possible way. I call total BS.

It is also interesting that the airbag is not deployed. The deer would have had to totally miss the front end of the car below the windshield.

Back