• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Extending invitation to my forum

**EDIT** I am in no way shape or form trying to slight NSXPRIME in this post. I know many of you and I'm just extending an invitation. If LUD would like me to remove this I will in a heartbeat!!

I'm not sure if LUD is gonna get upset at me (I hope not, I'm just a little guy :) ) However, like the title says, I'm trying to get some more people to come check out my forum. It's been up for about a year and I have to say it's mostly kids, but some of them are extremely knowledgeable. I'm trying to get the forum to be very technical, kinda like Honda-Tech but without the attitude, and for ALL makes and models. I think our software is much better than Honda-Tech's as well. I'm using the latest version of Vb but I have tons of features that make our site very unique. Some include.....

• Built in chat, you can enter right from the forum, and you can see who's in the chat from within the forum.
  • DIY section - A dedicated place to enter you DIYs, you can search on them and rate other DIYs.
  • A pager system - while in the forum if you see a member online and need to ask them a question you can page them. They will get a pop-up with your message.
  • Built in fully integrated gallery with slide-show, album capability and much more.
  • Integrated garage - you can post photos of your car and list all the mods. A link to your garage appears in you posts. You can visit the garage section and check out everyone's cars.
  • iTrader - great way to check out people's rep when purchasing items.
  • Infraction system - Users who are rude, break forum rules, etc can be given infractions. based on how many they get and the severity the system automatically takes a specific action for a set amount of time. This is great for keeping the trouble makers at bay.
  • Very feature rich main page - Our main page gets updated monthly with our photo of the month contest and DIY of the month.

There's many more technical features on our site and I can't get into them now. What I'm really missing is new members. Especially more technical and dare I say "more mature" members.

Please come check us out, if anything just to say hello!!!

www.tuner-junction.com

Thanks,
John

Last edited:
John,

Is that your website? I was just browsing around, its pretty cool. I'll sign up tommorow.:wink:

John,

Is that your website? I was just browsing around, its pretty cool. I'll sign up tommorow.:wink:

ROFL.....Acutally there's a guy on our forum with a real nice S2000. I posted a link to your Jeff Evan's thread and he's wondering where you are and why if you're my boy you're not posting on my site.

Back