• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Extreme flapping noise at high speeds...

I get this extreme flapping noise behind my shoulders and head, like the seatbelt is flapping when at high speeds with either the window down or the top off.

Originally I thought it was the seatbelt, but as I keep looking I'am holding on to it and it still happens. I think is most likely still the seatbelts but inside the actual panel or B-pillar. Has anyone gone through this situation?

Check out the panel directly underneath the rear glass window. I had a piece of 1/2 inch fabric flapping on the passenger side there that fits the same scenario you described. I had to take the panel off and tuck the fabric in. The panel is held on by some plastic clips.

thanks, obviously is something inside the panels, just havent got the guts to start dismantling an NSX, hehehe.

I usually find that I am smiling so much that my tongue is the thing making the flapping noise. :tongue:

Back