• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

F1 Babes

We need a paper bag for her face (the one above). Alot of them, actually. The photographers don't seem to have much discretion.

They may not be Miss World but they are still good looking and beautiful. I might go out with one of them.:smile:

arnach said:
We need a paper bag for her face (the one above). Alot of them, actually. The photographers don't seem to have much discretion.

nail hit right on the head:biggrin: Id slay it, but not my pick of the litter:biggrin:

Dude give her a break...she has worked very hard to recover from the Meatgrinder/face accedent!...:eek:

Man!!! I've seen better heads on boils!!

Attachments

• 61251meatgrinderface.jpg
    61251meatgrinderface.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 212
I love her jacket! Wonder who made it ? I had one but,,,, eeks! washed it with colors :eek: We need more Race couture for chickadees.... :wink:

arnach said:

I was gonna post telling you guys not to be so critical....

.... then I looked at pic #32...

52104.jpg

:eek:

....you need to learn to respect those girls for their minds....not their bodies. :cool:

I would be more impressed if they could do something other than just stand there and smile....

ctrlaltdelboy said:
Clearly not much money in this game though - looks like they have to wear hand-me-down underwear that doesn't even fit!

Fits pretty good in my eyes...... :biggrin:

zahntech said:
Dude give her a break...she has worked very hard to recover from the Meatgrinder/face accedent!...:eek:

Man!!! I've seen better heads on boils!!
OK studds, how many of you have better than this at home? I would not put her down if you don't....If you do, then great but I see most guys at closing time giving up their right arm for something that looks this good!! so be just a little more gentle on the critical comments!!! it's all good!!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

ctrlaltdelboy said:
I was gonna post telling you guys not to be so critical....

.... then I looked at pic #32...

52104.jpg

:eek:
So two guys had a sex change so what??? Just kidding!!! It's all good!!!:wink:

Texas91Brent said:
OK studds, how many of you have better than this at home? I would not put her down if you don't....If you do, then great but I see most guys at closing time giving up their right arm for something that looks this good!! so be just a little more gentle on the critical comments!!! it's all good!!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

Actually....I have better than this at home. Not to be a prick, but I do. :)

Meeyatch1 said:
Actually....I have better than this at home. Not to be a prick, but I do. :)

Yeah me too...not to be too mean but that poor blonde gal is not cute!!.she may have a nice body but her face is not model worthy...she almost looks like a dude.

now if she was as pretty as Mermi she would have it made!!:wink:

Texas91Brent said:

I have something much, much better at home. :biggrin:

Back