• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Factor X FX750 Unlimited NSX Videos

Give that car in the hands of K. Suchiya and you'll get the best lap time that NSX can achieve...:)
Pure power! so it needs some proven skills to handle that kind of power.
Awesome NSX!!!

OMG, he almost lost it a few times it looks like just due to sheer power or your tire selection.

damn nice ride.
I almost died! Yea 335 R-compounds are too small... :wink:
Give that car in the hands of K. Suchiya and you'll get the best lap time that NSX can achieve...:)
Awesome NSX!!!
:rolleyes:

Awesome NSX!!!

Hmm, not too sure about that one. We gave our silver NSX to another "Pro" race car driver from Japan and he did not do it justice. Our driver has proven himself in many different venues of professional racing including going undefeated in our FX500 NSX and FX750 NSX in five races so far. Perhaps the drivers from Japan are used to lower power balanced cars that are set-up perfect. We give Billy overpowered, untested set-ups just to keep him on his toes:wink:

If time allows come out to the Long Beach Grand Prix next year to see for yourself:biggrin:

Nice vid.. When can I get a ride in this FX750? :biggrin:

lol

Henry,

We dont have a passenger seat but, we could just strap you to the hood so you can get a close up experience:)

Hmm, not too sure about that one. We gave our silver NSX to another "Pro" race car driver from Japan and he did not do it justice. Our driver has proven himself in many different venues of professional racing including going undefeated in our FX500 NSX and FX750 NSX in five races so far. Perhaps the drivers from Japan are used to lower power balanced cars that are set-up perfect. We give Billy overpowered, untested set-ups just to keep him on his toes:wink:

If time allows come out to the Long Beach Grand Prix next year to see for yourself:biggrin:

You guys know best about your NSX. I thougth I just put it out there to see what STUNTMAN has to say. The same arogant attitude...:rolleyes: not a surprise really!!! Everyone knows he is a good driver, but arogant doesn't make it any better. Humbleness goes a long way imo. But hey, I had a benefit of a doubt at least!
Nice win regardless...:)

Knowing Billy as I do, he is not arrogant in the slightest. In fact he is one of the kindest, pleasant, polite, respectful, willing to help young men I've ever met and continue to spent time with.
You obviously don't know and have never met Billy.

You guys know best about your NSX. I thougth I just put it out there to see what STUNTMAN has to say. The same arogant attitude...:rolleyes: not a surprise really!!! Everyone knows he is a good driver, but arogant doesn't make it any better. Humbleness goes a long way imo. But hey, I had a benefit of a doubt at least!
Nice win regardless...:)

Last edited:
Henry,

We dont have a passenger seat but, we could just strap you to the hood so you can get a close up experience:)

With that kind of power how how long will the engine last how many miles can you put on an engine like that before it needs some major work?:confused:

"You guys know best about your NSX. I thougth I just put it out there to see what STUNTMAN has to say. The same arogant attitude... not a surprise really!!! "

Funny, I thought the :rolleyes: was very humble after your "baiting" comment.
Most drivers with huge egos would have jumped out of their chairs.
Just didn't see that here...........

The respect lost here does not belong to stuntman............
But rather, someone else....................

I know several young adults that are standouts in their sports.
I support them 100% as they need it! Its not easy being involved at that level, not to mention all the crap and sour grapes they endure from others.
Not talking just about driving, plug in any activity at that level and its about the same.......... Little support, and lots of obstickles............
The truely aragant, or the ones with huge ego's never make it to the level I am talking about. They get taken out early and end up talking trash
or putting down others for the rest of their lives.
Funny how things work out...........:tongue:

With that kind of power how how long will the engine last how many miles can you put on an engine like that before it needs some major work?:confused:

That is a damn good question and we do not have an answer. We have been making in excess of 800rwhp for many years now but those numbers were on the dyno, street driving, and 1/4 mile stuff. Just because we did those things, it does not give us the ability to accurately release how long it will last. Nothing compares to hard track driven miles for long periods of time. In the meanwhile we will be disassembling the motor
every few races to see how she is wearing.

holly crap!

I would not be able to drive that car and keep it on the track.

Cant belive what happened around 1:05 and that early save. That could have been the end of that car right there. Incredible driving IMO

Great video!

...and if you haven't already...check out the 2008 Dsport calendar that comes with the Jan '08 Issue

dsportcal08.jpg

www.turboculture.com

The official interweb home of Factor X!

Wow, love that rack.... i mean splitter...and hood.

Hey, wasn't that hood in carbon fiber offered for sale here some time ago? Also posted on ebay occasionally?

Wow, love that rack.... i mean splitter...and hood.

Hey, wasn't that hood in carbon fiber offered for sale here some time ago? Also posted on ebay occasionally?

Nope this one was a custom one off built with the use of the OEM hood.

here's another vote for Billy being anything other than arrogant.

I thought the initial comment was rude myself.

I wonder how my comment was rude? All I said was in the hand of proven JGTC NSX driver it would have been fast to the limit, in this case K. Tsuchiya is the man known to be very good with the NSX (and he's a real Pro. driver for the record). I didn't even once mentioned about Stuntman's ability! Did I? *shaking my head* The bandwagon is open BTW!!!

"You guys know best about your NSX. I thougth I just put it out there to see what STUNTMAN has to say. The same arogant attitude... not a surprise really!!! "

Funny, I thought the :rolleyes: was very humble after your "baiting" comment.
Most drivers with huge egos would have jumped out of their chairs.
Just didn't see that here...........

The respect lost here does not belong to stuntman............
But rather, someone else....................

I know several young adults that are standouts in their sports.
I support them 100% as they need it! Its not easy being involved at that level, not to mention all the crap and sour grapes they endure from others.
Not talking just about driving, plug in any activity at that level and its about the same.......... Little support, and lots of obstickles............
The truely aragant, or the ones with huge ego's never make it to the level I am talking about. They get taken out early and end up talking trash
or putting down others for the rest of their lives.
Funny how things work out...........:tongue:

An orange might taste sweet to some but not to others...
I didn't just made the comment out of thin air... if there's smoke there must be a fire somewhere.................

Back