• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Factor X FX750 Unlimited NSX Videos

Our driver has proven himself in many different venues of professional racing including going undefeated in our FX500 NSX and FX750 NSX in five races so far. Perhaps the drivers from Japan are used to lower power balanced cars that are set-up perfect. We give Billy overpowered, untested set-ups just to keep him on his toes:wink:
^
l
l
l
wOOt!!!

I thougth I just put it out there to see what STUNTMAN has to say. The same arogant attitude...:rolleyes: not a surprise really!!!

...and what does this say about your attitude?

To all the Tuntman's ass kissers ^^^^
Most of you might not know what went on before I crowned Stuntman on my S-list. But hey, you have your own perspective on this cool guy. But I doubt he would talk $hit to you on your face in person. Of course he's god to you all because he helped the NSX won some status. How can you overlooked the fact that there are drivers out there that been in the sports for years and specialized in driving the NSXs and owned some. All I said was it could have been a better times (NOTE: I didn't discredit Stuntman's achievements) But the thing is he came out and made a guesture :rolleyes: So what does that tells you? Opps, Stuntman's ass kissers don't see that.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94485

Read through and go to post #41

First off, I don't ass anyone's butt that's for sure.

Regardless, Billy has been nothing but a gentleman around me and my family. That is what I judge him from. Spent time with him at several Grand Am races in 2007 in the paddocks and pits, and have shared track time with him in others places as well. I have never seen the side to Billy you toss around.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Merry Christmas all !

Most of you might not know what went on before I crowned Stuntman on my S-list. But hey, you have your own perspective on this cool guy. But I doubt he would talk $hit to you on your face in person. Of course he's god to you all because he helped the NSX won some status. How can you overlooked the fact that there are drivers out there that been in the sports for years and specialized in driving the NSXs and owned some. All I said was it could have been a better times (NOTE: I didn't discredit Stuntman's achievements) But the thing is he came out and made a guesture :rolleyes: So what does that tells you? Opps, Stuntman's ass kissers don't see that.

bro .......

I see no ass kissing going on, ... just a little defense on his side b/c of the statement made. MOST people who you'd consider a friend would do that for another (I would hope...).

Also, there have been "other" drivers on the same tracks with NSX's, .... and "who's" got a better time?? Hmm.

In regards to your reference to a previous thread.....How can you compare him inquiring/questioning someone's "legit-ness" when it comes to a product ike that??? Seriously, ... I think I will throw together a 300zx to NSX brake package and call it Better than any BBK on the market too, ... just to sell some snake oil to unsupecting customers.... :rolleyes:

i think it's more of a misundersanding of what/where someone was coming from, than flat out arrogance. When reading anything online, you can never hear the tone something is presented with, and that's usualy what gets the pot boiling....

just my 3½ ¢

Just read it...

I see stuntman adding real information and advice to this post. His comment about a brain was the only problem and he agreed later that he could have written it better.

Then in post #42 I see you getting one step away from threatening physical violence. IMO this makes you look pretty bad, I would not post links to this if I was you.

T.J.

You both had a little to much attitude in your post, and if I had the same amount of attitude in this post I would follow it up with something like...Get a life!

See how much better post are with no attitude.:biggrin: :wink:

Back