• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Factory Spare Tire

Factory Spare Tire

OEM Spare Tire from a 1993. Never used. This actually set in the garage on a shelf for the last ten years and not in the car.

Payment details:
I prefer wire transfers for anything over $1000.00 but I do accept credit cards, debit, and Paypal.
If using a credit card or Paypal, please add 3% to the transaction. If selling to any EU Residents I MUST by law collect VAT if using any electronic forms of payment as I am VAT Registered. (I am really sorry for this).

Shipping details:
I will always prefer to have a local pick-up and a cash transaction in Southern California (10 minutes away from the Ontario airport) but will ship to anywhere in North America or the EU (Including Norway). I will NOT ship to or collect payment from any other region so please do not ask.
Donor vehicle information:
This item is from a Red 1993 Acura NSX. 132,000 miles. I have owned this vehicle for 18 years. The only products used on this vehicle are of the following; Mother's, Mobile 1, Purple Power, MeGuiars, Connely leather products, Invisible Glass, and OEM Acura.

List Date: 9/18/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Factory Spare Tire
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $457.41

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Back