• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fair Lakes Cars & Coffee (Sundays)

I hope nobody was injured. How did this happen, hopefully not some nonsense like texting and driving.

I was thinking about driving in to Fair Lakes tomorrow...anyone else?

I have the car back together but not tuned yet so won't make it this weekend. I will be at Offutt AFB for two weeks then when I get back will get the car tuned and be back on the cars and coffee scene.

If you're there, I'm there, Dave.
I want to shake the hand of the 6822 mile man :smile:

Dan, Michael, Fred, Bryan....nice seeing you again! Good to be back in Virginia. Dan keep pressing with your effort to get a group heading down to Raleigh, NC for NSXPO 2013. It's going to be great!

This would be a great idea for the next Kohl's meet. I can bring my car, can anyone bring a babe? :p

6b90375af04d11e2ae8022000a1fc41a_7.jpg

Bryan is supposed to be there with his brother; both in NSXs, one supercharged. I am also planning to be there 9:15 ish.

I am pretty sure I will still be there at that time.

Nice turnout, we had 6 of us show up (only 5 photographed, graybrd showed up late). 4 of us then cruised out for lunch and had a good time. Lots of good conversation and some fun driving; an all around good day.

6rhx.png

z9xu.png

For a second I thought the froggy lights were Chris finally bringing his NSX out hahaha

Great meeting Geo05NSX and grybrd today. As always a nice selection of cars and good conversation.

Dave

Note: Some idiot let their dog leave paw prints on the side of my door this morning!

Last edited:
Going again tomorrow. These might be the last few C&Cs with a good showing this year. Too many wussies afraid of rain/snow.

Back