• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fastest Thing You ever drove/rode

Hmmm....

140 in my Rx7
125 in my Integra (when it was at 220hp - haven't tested it with the new retune)
100 in my xA (and it was topped out LOL)

Fastest (drove and rode): My NSX, ~140 mph.

Quickest (rode): A friend's 10 second Cuda. It was quite a ride. I have a few friends with 8 second cars, but I haven't asked for a ride with them...yet. ;) :eek:

To me the sensation of speed is much greater in a car.
Summit Point- My NSX does ~130-132moh
My GSXR 750SB~ 175mph
Seems like I am traveling faster in my NSX. Weight, momentum,etc.

Fastest
Daytona- 187mph sliding sideways around the tri-oval- Talk about fun :) :)
Street- Indicated 202mph on Modified Kaw ZX9R- actually ~175-180
Mod. Vette- 168mph as passenger-seemed faster than anything- not acceleration just the perception of speed.

Joseph you are my hero...exactly what I want to have in my garage :D I'm 1/2 way there :rolleyes: make that 1/5th

neo, sorry so long to answer your question...

Lindsay Fox had a couple of his cars out one saturday for a "Make-A-Wish" day for a few kids and their families. i was working at avalon on the RAAF's P-3 Orion aircraft upgrade to the AP-3C, and we offered up a P-3 day for the kids, too, so a few of us got to ride along in the hot rods. the kids had a great time on the airplane as well. that was in spring (november) 2000.

my detomaso pantera, years ago, with as much as 700 HP, track car..
fast 2 my ex-ducati motorcycle. ... where has the good times gone...lol :rolleyes:

whiteNSXs said:
EUROSTAR from Paris to London. Something like 180mph at certain stretches.
Steve

what is EuroStar? is it a train? What did it feel like?

BadCarma said:
FASTEST: Well their was that one night in patpoong in Bangkok but I better not give up the details :eek:

You mean patpong right? I can't wait to go back next month...

Fastest acceleration, my Grand National. Fastest I've driven was in the NSX was 160. Fastest ride, 777 to Chicago, the trip display read over 700 mph...

Yes ADNOH, it is a train:

EUROSTAR.jpg

It does not feel that fast since the acceleration is linear but the top speed is quite nice. I felt quite a lot faster on the ICE/3 in Germany (top speed 220mph, for safety only 190mph are allowed), maybe because the railway is also a bit more twisty ;) :

db-ice3-winsen-04.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICE

It is an interesting experience if you ever have the opportunity :) .

I had my 95 to 168mph on rt87 up near lake george racing a r6 street bike, needless to say he let off at 135 and told me when i saw him later on that i'm "NUTS" and "OUT OF MY MIND"
lol

The first day I had the NSX, driving home on a long stretch of I-10 with no one around, I hit 150 - 155.

On some back roads, I topped out my lightly modded Yamaha R1 at 186. Scary fast.

Now, with my driving record, I don't push 10 miles above speed limit. At least til all my traffic tickets get resolved.... :D

Back