• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fat a$$ wide body Nsx

It might be a repost but who cares, its still fugly.

normal_DSC00893.jpg

normal_DSC00892.jpg

that thing is wider than a damn LeMan car....

i dont think it would look so crazy if the front fenders were equally chunked out
and the rear 'didn't have as much back' LOL

It's a repost for the car but these are newer pictures.

The older pictures were even worse.

It looks like those Turbo Porsche's A$$ in the 80's. How could the owner get the idea of combining two sexiest thing into a fugly monster is beyond my understanding.

Maybe, it's like some pop star nowadays who just getting rear augmentation and she doesn't care if it's unproportional to their slim body??

NSXDreamer2 said:
It looks like those Turbo Porsche's A$$ in the 80's. How could the owner get the idea of combining two sexiest thing into a fugly monster is beyond my understanding.

It's worse than that... 914/6

haha needs less J-Lo more Jennifer Biel :biggrin:

Wow. That thing is, well that thing is... What the he!! is that thing?? Not feeling the Jay Leno chin on the front either...

Hey, I'll give the owner credit for being different and I hope he loves it.

I looked at the picture once more...
Man, if you want to have a 911 buy a 911, but don't make the back tires and fenders of the nsx stick out like a 911...

Where the hating begins:

I like it a little bit. Yes I come from the GT4 generation and such, but if it were in blueand it had stock looking lights, It would be sexy.

so it would be an ugly smurf?:biggrin:

Back