• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Father of the YEAR!

This cant be real, great story, but it must be bs.

Actualy i'm lmao, not coz of what he allegedly did, but if this is true, it would be the thickest moron in the universe. a towel..... a towel!!!

thats some sick shit!:eek:

Burgerking?....he can afford a bike and a DSM that is breaking all the time while working at "Burgerking in the mall"?....If it is true ..wow what a moron!!

I think the thing that makes the story somewhat believable is that his Mitsu was broken so he couldn't drive it:rolleyes:

Evolution in action. Trying to clear the stupid out of the gene pool. Assuming this is for real.

zahntech said:
With any luck the kid will ba able to grow up and be smarter than his father.

I'd be hard not to, eh?

hehe...

I wanna drive 40 min up the road and beat the hell out of this guy. He deserves it. I feel sorry for his kid.

This is why I'm looking to leave Ohio!

anyone out there have a nice design internship for the summer?!?!?

The Kid said:
thats some sick shit!:eek:

What he said!

I've been riding since I could walk, have dozens of races and hundreds of track days under my belt, and to imagine someone doing this not only ruins the image of this man, but damages the image of motorcyclists in the eyes of everyone, and it's hard to be a rider of sportbikes like the R6 he mentioned and not be combined with this idiot!

Let's just hope the right thing happens for the child, and the mother.

Brian

Notice, no towel on my head! And helmets aren't even required in Florida! I wouldn't have treated my dog that way. But I do love my dog!

Back