• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Faulty Radio Tuner

You're going to have to be a bit more descriptive here...
no sound at all, static, garbled, less sensitive, distorted, fm? am? cd? .....how did it start. etc..

Check your antenna connections.... when I disconnected my antenna motor, the reception on worked on the stronger radio stations. Remember there are 2 antennas, 1 in the rear left and the other is embedded in the rear hatch window....

Biaggi said:
Check your antenna connections.... when I disconnected my antenna motor, the reception on worked on the stronger radio stations. Remember there are 2 antennas, 1 in the rear left and the other is embedded in the rear hatch window....

That's only the case if you do have an Acura. Please note that Honda's do NOT have a antenna in the rear hatch. Thats mainly because we are more FM orientated in Europe.

Definitely check your antenna connections. If you can find a local transmitter, try manually tuning to its frequency to see if it picks anything up.

AM / FM or both? My radio is pretty poor at reception, must be the worst radio ever. Can always pick up Classic FM if nothing else, why is that?!

Back