• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fayetteville NC NSX's

Back to the top...

I'm a bit worried about driving my NSX in Fayetteville too.. I'll probably drive my daily most days and then sell it right before I move early next year.

I see on Facebook there's a Fayetteville Cars and Coffee, anyone ever go to it?

I definitely don't participate in automotive things locally; however, if you would like to drive up to C&C in Cary I would be more than happy to join.

I can understand why, lol.

I'll tag along to Cary, sure. My tag/title paperwork is being submitted tomorrow so I should have my FL plate in a couple weeks. I'll be home early next month, too. (w00t!)

I can understand why, lol.

I'll tag along to Cary, sure. My tag/title paperwork is being submitted tomorrow so I should have my FL plate in a couple weeks. I'll be home early next month, too. (w00t!)

Excellent! Just in time for the 100 degree weather :)

Hey guys,

Just got my 91 NSX a few weeks ago .. I'm trying to make it to Raleigh C&C this Sat but its still up in the air.

I've been to the Fay C&C on the second Sat and there were a couple of cool cars... Twin Charged New Mustang, Rat Rods, nice Vettes and a few descent Hondas.
I will never drive the X on Skibo either!

The town I live in St. Paul's has a "Cruise In" every 2nd Sat evening (5-8ish) for mostly classic muscle cars and it is a great crowd.
Another Lumberton NSX owner regularly makes it out .. it'd be cool to get the locals to come down and have a strong NSX showing.

-Tyler

Hey Steve,
Xy told me about the trouble you had with a GOV vehicle .. sorry to hear that.
I never sent you an email when she gave me your card because I ... kinda misplaced it. :rolleyes:

I'm game to meet up sometime and shoot the sheit about NSXs and virtualization!

Hey Steve,
Xy told me about the trouble you had with a GOV vehicle .. sorry to hear that.
I never sent you an email when she gave me your card because I ... kinda misplaced it. :rolleyes:

I'm game to meet up sometime and shoot the sheit about NSXs and virtualization!

Haha yeah, that sort of sucked. I never drive that thing to work but I had to drop the R off that morning to get the AC checked out. No structural damage though, just a fender fortunately. For sure, we'll have to coordinate something... I should have mine back pretty soon (hopefully).

Just wanted to extend the invite to everyone ...

Saturday morning I'll be headed to the Fayetteville Cars and Coffee with a GPW NSX owner from Lumberton.
It has probably been a year since I've attended one of these, there were about 25 cars the first time I went .. and it sounds like they are at 100+ cars now.
https://www.facebook.com/CarsAndCoffeeFayettevilleNc?fref=ts

If you can't make it Saturday Morning then ...

Saturday Evening the family and I will be at downtown St. Paul's for their Nite Out & Cruise In ... 6pm til 8ish I am guessing ..
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.478869388848330.1073741828.194276307307641&type=1

If anyone plans to make it to the Cruise In Saturday Night we could meet at my house before hand and drive over in order to get parking spots together or meet up afterwards for a small photoshoot.

PM Me for my address if needed.

Hope to see some Fayetteville Primer's around this weekend!!

-Tyler

Just wanted to extend the invite to everyone ...

Saturday morning I'll be headed to the Fayetteville Cars and Coffee with a GPW NSX owner from Lumberton.
It has probably been a year since I've attended one of these, there were about 25 cars the first time I went .. and it sounds like they are at 100+ cars now.
https://www.facebook.com/CarsAndCoffeeFayettevilleNc?fref=ts

If you can't make it Saturday Morning then ...

Saturday Evening the family and I will be at downtown St. Paul's for their Nite Out & Cruise In ... 6pm til 8ish I am guessing ..
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.478869388848330.1073741828.194276307307641&type=1

If anyone plans to make it to the Cruise In Saturday Night we could meet at my house before hand and drive over in order to get parking spots together or meet up afterwards for a small photoshoot.

PM Me for my address if needed.

Hope to see some Fayetteville Primer's around this weekend!!

-Tyler

What time is the Fayetteville C&C? I always go cycling in the AM but I'm sure I could make it out to Hope Mills by 10'ish

9 til Noon is the posted time.
I'll probably be there til 11 or so.

Should be able to make it towards the tail end. I assume that's the point where idiots start doing burnouts.

Steve,
I hope their aren't any burnouts and shenanigans.
I think that crowd is mainly the Fri/Sat night Skibo Kmart parking lot kids.

Hum, how is Fayettnam for those who are in/around Ft Bragg? I came down on orders to go to Ft Riley but I'm trying to get pulled by JSOC and work down there...

I've been in Fay since 09 .. it really isn't terrible if you find a house in the right area.
A descent distance from the shore and of course the infamous tail of the dragon!

Let JSOC hire you! It's a VERY rewarding place to work with true professionals.

Hum, how is Fayettnam for those who are in/around Ft Bragg? I came down on orders to go to Ft Riley but I'm trying to get pulled by JSOC and work down there...

It's not the greatest place in the world, but not the worst either. Been here for 10 years (6 of those voluntary, with a year spent in raleigh in the middle) and it has grown on me. Real close to Raleigh, 2 hours to the beach and 3 hours to the App Mountains, not too shabby. Most people that I know that wanted to get out of Fayetteville but continue to work there bought property up by Fuquay/Holly Springs and Cary... Looking at 45-1hr commute to Bragg, but an hour is nothing for anybody that has ever lived in DC or something of the likes.

Spent a few years at your desired command too :)

Hey guys need your help. I was looking at and going to buy a 91 red in Lake Norman NC

I wired over a 1000 dollar deposit to hold the car, I got a plane ticket to fly up and hand him a USAA cashiers check

he tells me he has never heard of USAA and that I was a scammer.

after I asked for my deposit back he has not replyed back to my texts or e-mails

I had to cancel my plane ticket for this thursday so I ate 189 dollars as I didnt get the insurance on the ticket LOL never again..

I will give him till the end of the day before I place a mechanics lein on his NSX he is tring to sell. and then he cant sell it

I will not post someone's info in public but here is the link to his Craigslist ad
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/3798392260.html

anyone in that area can help me out it would be awesome the VIN of the car is JH4NA1156MT001076

3L63M43N75G95E35J7d5bf16907f20446143f.jpg

Last edited:
Shawn, I would post something up in the main SE section with ATTN to Charlotte folks as it's in their neck of the woods.

Got back too late from my ride to make it to hope mills in time, going to try to make the C&C after the next one.

I think next weekend, I may not be in town.

If there is anyone in the area I could use a hand.
Took out my old trans/clutch out of the Full-Race 07 Si for an upgraded mFactory Gearbox and Exedy Twin-Disk....
Having trouble getting the input shaft realigned on the new trans into the clutch by myself.

Sucking basically k/tcr

Friend came over and assisted .. trans and clutch are in .. now to update a few electronics and button it back up

Back