• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fender liner clips

Hi,

Does anyone know the specific part numbers/number of clips needed for both front/rear fender liners?

I broke all the clips while removing them because I wanted to replace. But Im having a difficult time trying to figure out the number/kind of clips I need.

Thanks in advance

shhh.gif
I stole this info from Coz on our facebook page:

The ones I bought were TR192 and TR245B

The TR-192's are just a little longer, which helps get them tighter up in the fender wells for the liners. Can't beat the price. Much better than the 1.45 each Acura and Honda wants for the same thing. Took a lot of searching to find this source :)

Just an FYI, yesterday I looked at the bag of clips and there is a difference in the OEM and the TR192 / TR245B quality. They do the same thing though. The ones to worry about are the top center, closest to the edge of the fender. They stick out 1/8 of an inch and if your dropped significantly you will rub out the 1.45 clip. I went and purchased the push Universal ones from Autozone to replace this one only and issue solved.

OEM Part number: You can also get these from Honda Dealerships.
91501-S04-003

Go with what COZ used if you don't want to spend 40.00 a bag of 25.

www.autobodyclips.com , search for item #16782. These are closest to OEM except they are shinier.

Hi,

Does anyone know the specific part numbers/number of clips needed for both front/rear fender liners?

I broke all the clips while removing them because I wanted to replace. But Im having a difficult time trying to figure out the number/kind of clips I need.

Thanks in advance

I ordered about 15 of these 2 months back just to keep on hand. Here's the part no. on my package: 91545-SEO-003.
These came from Acura.

I just went on ebay and bought those same 25 fasteners/clips for $8.00 shipped to Canada haha. Good find boys/girls... my liners are currently being held in by 4-5 clips :p

I just went on ebay and bought those same 25 fasteners/clips for $8.00 shipped to Canada haha. Good find boys/girls... my liners are currently being held in by 4-5 clips :p

Link? My search was unsuccessful.

azn8v beat me to the linky!

Enjoy!

In'fer two, thanks!!!

Link? My search was unsuccessful.
QPDO - good call on eBay. Picked up 2 boxes for $8 shipped!

PHOEN$X - try this http://www.ebay.com/itm/25-Pack-Honda-Nissan-Push-Type-Retainer-63848-01G00-/200627210854?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item2eb6504a66#ht_500wt_925; else do a search for "16782" or "63848-01G00". The seller is DirtCheapTools

-Mike
azn8v beat me to the linky!

Enjoy!
Thanks guys! I appreciate the help. :smile:
Awsome! Just ordered two boxes also.
And, now sold-out... ;)

Last edited:
Well done Prime. :biggrin:

PHOEN$X - I have a bag of the TR192's in my trunk toolbag...

Thanks bud, I knew you had some extra but I wanted to get some of the Au-ve-co Products #16782 too since they seem to be such a close match to the Honda OEM and were so inexpensive. :)

I have used non-original clips from Auveco and the like for the NSX liners.

While they do go in and seem to fit they do not fit as well as the OEM ones. I had used them on a dozen or more cars and over time have had problems with them. At first I too thought "hey this is great" but later found that they just don't fit as tightly and as correctly as the OEM ones. I no longer use them on NSX's. FWIW.

Re: In'fer two, thanks!!!

QPDO - good call on eBay. Picked up 2 boxes for $8 shipped!

PHOEN$X - try this http://www.ebay.com/itm/25-Pack-Honda-Nissan-Push-Type-Retainer-63848-01G00-/200627210854?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item2eb6504a66#ht_500wt_925; else do a search for "16782" or "63848-01G00". The seller is DirtCheapTools

-Mike
And, now sold-out... ;)

I also got two packs of 25 before the listing sold out. Seems to work just fine for my needs, and I certainly have a bunch of extras for when I need more.

For those that missed out on the listing earlier in the month, the seller has relisted.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&vxp=mtr&item=190682259709

I found a plastic screw-in type at Napa that works really well, practically exactly the same as what came on the car but its even easier to take out.

I will grab the part number when I get home and post it...

Last edited:
Back